Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I like her black and white outfit on the rooftop pictures. That mint green and fuzzy black coat though? no. 

I like the Elle editorial, though. Not my favorite she's done, but I like it enough. 

When is she due? She doesn't even look pregnant in half the pictures from IG! 

thanks for posting everyone! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 8:21 PM, bump said:

I like her black and white outfit on the rooftop pictures. That mint green and fuzzy black coat though? no. 

I like the Elle editorial, though. Not my favorite she's done, but I like it enough. 

When is she due? She doesn't even look pregnant in half the pictures from IG! 

thanks for posting everyone! 

Elsa mastered the art of posing! 

18 hours ago, Rebecca_gabriely said:

Elsa mastered the art of posing! 

Yes she has! Usually I like her poses, especially for stuff like VS. She looks so natural and gorgeous for her Lancaster stufff, especially 2011-2012 or sometime. I can even see it in her IG posts. I know she's been in the business a long time, but it just seems to come naturally to her to be able to pose well and look good from all angles. 

her and her boyfriend/fiance (Tom? is that his name?) look so cute together, I don't know much about him or her personal life, but just based on pictures and their appearances, they look really good together and their aesthetics fit well. 

• 4 weeks later...

I found A TON of pictures of Elsa modeling for Nicole Benisti coats. They are gorgeous! They're from about 9-10 months ago, so I don't have the time to go that far back and check if they've been posted (they probably have, which is why I'm asking before I post them. You guys are great at keeping the content uploaded!). If they are not uploaded, I can upload them tomorrow or even later today if you guys let me know. 

Have the Nicole Benesti pictures been posted? 

She's in several different coats, some of them even look like IG pictures, but then there are a lot that look like the one below that I've posted as an example. 

80381779_2658127821065259_2083169612042382486_n.jpg

Ok, the more I look through the Nicole Benesti IG and website, I'm sure those have been posted. I'm now back over a year ago and Elsa still has a ton of pictures on the IG and all over the website. I just wanted to make sure they had been posed because she looks so gorgeous and sophisticated in them (like always though), but I'm sure if they've over a year old and a lot of pictures, you guys have already found them and posted them.