Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Y'all know this opinion but here it is again:

Elizabeth Sulcer is such a horrible stylist for her. Last night at the S&S dinner she looked bomb and she styled everything herself. Tonight at Amfar she looked so old and that suit looks like pj's and oh god that bralette. I don't know but Elizabeth always looks amazing herlself when they go out together but makes her look terrible ALL THE TIME. There's no look by her that I have liked. I really miss Jeff Kim as Elsa's stylist. Elizabeth need to go, but now they are besties so I don't see that happening soon. 

23 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Elizabeth Sulcer is such a horrible stylist for her. Last night at the S&S dinner she looked bomb and she styled everything herself. Tonight at Amfar she looked so old and that suit looks like pj's and oh god that bralette. I don't know but Elizabeth always looks amazing herlself when they go out together but makes her look terrible ALL THE TIME. There's no look by her that I have liked. I really miss Jeff Kim as Elsa's stylist. Elizabeth need to go, but now they are besties so I don't see that happening soon. 

I wouldn’t say Elizabeth’s outfits always look good lol but you made a good point and it actually made me think she might do it on purpose to get more attention herself instead of all the attention going to Elsa? I’ve never gotten a good vibe from Elizabeth in the first place though. Something seems off with her but I can’t put my finger on it. But who knows, maybe I’m wrong and she is a lovely person. She just needs to stop giving Elsa these terrible outfits. I wonder if Elsa really likes these outfits because when she styles herself she looks totally different (and good different lol).

31 minutes ago, Chessie said:

You might be onto something here. :rofl: But I’ve noticed this too- Elizabeth will have these beautiful, usually very glamourous dresses and looks, and Elsa looks like she raided her grandpa’s closet or something. I know Elsa herself is into the 70’s/cool chick vibe and obviously has a say in her outfits but like you and Luna pointed out, she can style herself just fine. :/ I also think Elsa doesn’t dress for the occasion very well- I mean, the amfar dinner is supposed to be a fancy, black tie gala, and she’s in a loose casual pant suit.  (Alina Balikova wore a beautiful structured pantsuit that suited the event much better.) Imagine how beautiful she would have looked in the dress Elizabeth wore herself tonight.

Edit: I take it all back. :rofl: Elsa just posted on IG that she styled this herself. But I’ll keep my point that she did not dress for the occasion well. 

I like the look but I don't like it for this event. I had this same issue with Sara and Jo in past events, I understand them bitches need to pimp out the VS products but choose the proper events damn it, I would have been fine with this for something less formal. Makeup is on point, the hair looks meh. But she was 100% bomb in the S&S dinner and those painfully staged candids with the black coat.

17 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I believe they met through mutual friends back in 2011, but didn't start dating until late 2015, near Thanksgiving. That's at least when they started posting publicly about each other. :smile: 

Edit: Actually, she was dating Vita Sidorkina's husband back in late 2014, so 2015 is the earliest they would have gotten together for sure. 

They started dating in September 2015! Elsa posted about their anniverdary in September 2016. Tom actually posted pictures from their first date in November of 2015, apparently their first date was in the Appalachian Trail :rofl: 

I think they'll stay in NYC for a couple more years but I can see them moving to LA any moment.