Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I was going to ask who the plastic girl was between Elsa and Rachel, then I saw the comment from toodarnhot about 'step mom who's trying to hard' and I realized that was Iggy. She's how old and botoxed beyond our years?

Elsa and Rachel, looked great and seemed like they were having a wonderful time.

Those pants Ełsa had on,need to be put in Elsa Hosk Hall of fame! When saw the first pics appear,Rachel looked great,then I saw Elsa's and couldn't wait for of her,it wss like i was an addict !

Every time does those colleg promos she looks so sexy and cute! Got to withdraw now

^+2 Cannot agree more.  She's an upper-tier talent for VS and as great as she looks here, she's being wasted.  I love these shots, but she's bored doing this kind of thing now for a line that's marketed to women considerably younger than she is.  All of that said, I agree with Cdog, that these pants need to be retained in some sort of Elsa homage site.