Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

58 minutes ago, Sensual said:

Well Clauds I think you may be right on your idea that she isnt an angel anymore. I'm pretty sure all of the angels have got new whitewall shots except Elsa.

not Sara, Lais, Jasmine, Stella or Martha either fwiw

16 hours ago, 3500 said:

not Sara, Lais, Jasmine, Stella or Martha either fwiw

Sara, Lais, Jasmine and Stella have been shooting recenty tho. Martha and Elsa however, haven't in months. I'm still hoping she's done with VS but I guess we have to wait and see? 

Also, people can say whatever they want about Ed Razek but looking at how VS is doing without him... Homeboy may have been the only one knowing what to do :ninja: 

On 1/19/2020 at 12:00 PM, Sensual said:

Well Clauds I think you may be right on your idea that she isnt an angel anymore. I'm pretty sure all of the angels have got new whitewall shots except Elsa.

She’s still an angel, saw her hit her head yesterday 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:56 AM, Clauds said:

Sara, Lais, Jasmine and Stella have been shooting recenty tho. Martha and Elsa however, haven't in months. I'm still hoping she's done with VS but I guess we have to wait and see? 

Also, people can say whatever they want about Ed Razek but looking at how VS is doing without him... Homeboy may have been the only one knowing what to do :ninja: 

Yeah,  VS was much better when Ed was around. The Angels were much better than the random models they're using now. The state of VS sucks, and I wouldn't mind if Elsa left either. Thankfully she got all the good stuff from them and she was a great Angel. I love how she worked her way up from PINK to mainline, but now random girls just get to come in and shoot with the Angels and it's not as special. It's time for her to go, she's too good for VS. 

12 hours ago, bump said:

Yeah,  VS was much better when Ed was around. The Angels were much better than the random models they're using now. The state of VS sucks, and I wouldn't mind if Elsa left either. Thankfully she got all the good stuff from them and she was a great Angel. I love how she worked her way up from PINK to mainline, but now random girls just get to come in and shoot with the Angels and it's not as special. It's time for her to go, she's too good for VS. 

Elsas not leaving