Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Arthur Elgort's Models Manual Book

post-21972-0-1446090544-38229_thumb.jpg post-21972-0-1446090544-46057_thumb.jpg

Cool, I don't think I've seen her in a topless-from-the-back shot before. And her butt looks really nice in it too. ;) Thanks Punk!

Is the girl on the right Karen Mulder?

i think that's Emma Sjoberg on the right, don't know who's the one on the left, though i've seen her before somewhere...

anyone have this bigger?

Arthur Elgort's Models Manual Book

ELGORT_MM_p320_detail.jpg ELGORT_MM_p374_detail10.jpg

and this other book

Sirens by Marco Glaviano

th_616908438_MODEL_MG_p150_122_491lo.jpg SIRENS_Glaviano_NikiTaylor_p045d.jpg SIRENS_Glaviano_p282detail_NikiTaylor.jpg

please bigger

:cry2:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1387482 (Post #494)

I thought I´ve already uploaded this here. :blush: Unknown source, photo by Patrick Demarchelier, 1992.

post-21846-1313689146_thumb.jpg

also showing: Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, Yasmeen Ghauri, Tatjana Patitz, Linda Evangelista, Elaine Irwin, Karen Mulder.

thanks missparker7! :hug:

she is on the cover of new french magazine Femme Actuelle (sorry the image, it´s a web find)

It´s the same cover they used for the german Vital magazine of May 2002. I´ve posted this a while back: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1903970 :blush: Maybe the german Vital cover was already a re-print?!

I think these magazines only using in their covers agency photos, so these images are reprint and reprint over and over! :wave: