Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

NEW YORK - OCTOBER 19: Television personality Niki Taylor makes pizza for a 'Celebrity Apprentice' segment at Famiglia Restaurant on October 19, 2010 in New York City.

105770137.jpg th_ee6449105356368.jpg/monthly_11_2010/post-31395-0-1593850647-34936_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="niki_taylor_3056919.jpg"> 14731235.jpg 14731236.jpg

I have never watched Celebrity Apprentice in my life, but I think I will have to now :)

I love that Niki wants to be in the spotlight again. Hope she will do some more fashion work! come on, one of the most famous,most wanted 90s models and she says she is in a size 4 again!

Thanks Punk for all the updates :wave:

NEW YORK - OCTOBER 19: Television personality Niki Taylor makes pizza for a 'Celebrity Apprentice' segment at Famiglia Restaurant on October 19, 2010 in New York City.

I'm actually a little sad to see her doing it.

I mean, who do they get for the casts of Celebrity Apprentice? They get people like Rod Blagojevich, the disgraced politician. They get reality-show kings and queens, shameless publicity hounds, and B-list/has-been actors and celebrities. What other models have done the show? Selita Ebanks, and Brande Roderick? I think Selita is pretty, and a good model, but no way could you compare Niki's career in fashion to Selita's. NO WAY. I guess they also had Carol Alt. But Carol's career is quite different from Niki's. And Niki is going to be on the show now with Jose Canseco, and Richard Hatch from Survivor? Yuck. I mean, you're defined, at least a little, by the company you keep, and just ... YUCK.

It's a game-show, so maybe you can say she's doing it "for fun", but she's going to be on there week after week calling Donald Trump "Mister Trump", and answering to his children, and groveling not to be "fired". It just seems like this is a LONG way for her career to fall. It makes me sad.

I wonder if she is having financial trouble.

I hope not.

I hope the show goes well for her, but it makes me sad to find that she is doing it. :(

I have never watched Celebrity Apprentice in my life, but I think I will have to now :)

I love that Niki wants to be in the spotlight again. Hope she will do some more fashion work! come on, one of the most famous,most wanted 90s models and she says she is in a size 4 again!

Thanks Punk for all the updates :wave:

never see too and hope Niki win! ;D

yes! wanna more fashion too...

Millions of people have had the pleasure contemplate that former supermodel Niki Taylor in the pages of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Now Nicky lives in this ranch in French colonial style in 7 acres and cost $ 2 million in Nashville. She lives here with her husband and their children .

Multi_Million_House_015.jpgMulti_Million_House_016.jpg