Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Posted: September 24, 2010

Hi Friends,

This week has been another week full of travel (and fun!) for me. On Monday I left for New York and did a photoshoot Tuesday for Women Within. Take a look at some photos on my Twitter (@NikiTaylorInc), but here are a couple more

Today I’m having my stylist come over to try on some looks for an upcoming show I will be taping very soon :) I can’t reveal any details now, but stay tuned!

Oh and look what recently hit stands…

Yayyy for a feature on my adorable furs (although Jesse may be a little jealous that Ace made the cover).

I hope you all have had a fantastic week. Talk soon!

Xoxo,

Niki

Hi Friends,

This week has been a bit crazy as I’m preparing for lots of upcoming things, including lots of work and travelling. One of my favorite stylists dropped by my house this week and we played dress up with a couple different looks for a major project I have coming up very soon (stay tuned)..

NTI2010_10_01BlogImage.jpg

(How do you like my shoes? Ha)

Actually the start of my travelling begins today because Burney and I are headed to LA to for a friend’s wedding. Yay! I love “happily ever afters” =)

The boys were so little back then, and Ciel was just a twinkle in our eyes :) Good memories. Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the cool fall breezes that are hopefully rolling in wherever you are, like it is here in TN!

Xoxo,

Niki

Hi Friends,

Well, Burney and I got back from our friend’s wedding in Cali on Tuesday. We had a wonderful time celebrating an incredible couple =) On Thursday I flew up to New York City to film an episode of the Biography Channel’s Celebrity Close Calls.

It was another whirlwind trip, but I am blessed by the opportunity to share my story with the Biography Channel and eventually with you all when it airs! I will keep you posted on the details of the show. In the mean time, you can watch the trailer here: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=283591143258

Enjoy!

Xoxo,

Niki

Diary Sports Illustrated 1997

2.jpg1.jpg

Hi Punk! :wave:

Are you sure that is from the 1997 Diary? I have the Sports Illustrated 1997 Swimsuit Desk Diary, and those pages are not in it. Niki is also not in it. I got my copy used, so the pages could have been removed by a previous owner, but there do not appear to be any missing pages from my copy.

Diary Sports Illustrated 1997

2.jpg1.jpg

Hi Punk! :wave:

Are you sure that is from the 1997 Diary? I have the Sports Illustrated 1997 Swimsuit Desk Diary, and those pages are not in it. Niki is also not in it. I got my copy used, so the pages could have been removed by a previous owner, but there do not appear to be any missing pages from my copy.

you're right, is the book of photographer