Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

AUGUST 1995 -NIKI TAYLOR & HUSBAND MATTHEW AT THE 'SOUL TRAIN LADY OF SOUL AWARDS '95' IN SANTA MONICA,CALIFORNIA

post-20341-0-1446090384-0187_thumb.jpg

I've got some more stunning pics from this party, and never was a more beautiful nippage worn by any woman. Those aren't spaghetti straps, those are angel-hair pasta straps, LOL.

post-20341-1281110003_thumb.jpg post-20341-1281110022_thumb.jpg post-20341-1281110030_thumb.jpg

Hi Friends,

I’d like to be able to report more, but let’s talk about this heat! I saw a sign while driving down the highway that read 104 degrees in Nashville! But, what do we do when it’s hot here? Ciel plays outside (ha)! I’m trying to cool off however I can and found something that helps a little bit- my latest fruit drink- Simply Apple. Healthy and sooo delicious!

Burney and I also got the chance to see Inception this week, which was awesome! I have dreams like it all the time! Anyone else seen Inception? What are your thoughts?

I hope everyone is having a great week. I just saw on the news that a cold front is coming to Nashville and it will be in the low 90’s- WOW! Stay cool!!!

Xoxo,

Niki Taylor

nikitaylor.com

Hi Friends,

This week started with a stomach bug that the whole family caught! Miserable!!! By Wednesday everyone had recovered and we were out to LA for a day jam packed full of meetings. California is so beautiful and a nice change of scenery from Nashville (especially with the heat wave in Middle TN). By Thursday I was already back at home recovering from the busy week!!!

578db492941664.jpg

(Even the puppies are exhausted from the week!)

Summer is coming to a close—I can’t believe how quickly it has flown by :( Luckily, Ciel is still baby girl and too young for school. I get to have her all to myself for a little while longer. What are you doing to close your summer out? Have you already done the back to school shopping? (Tax free weekend was last weekend here and WOW it was crazy at the mall!)

I love to hear from you!

Xoxo,

Niki Taylor