Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

victoria secrets 1997

post-20341-0-1446090368-95154_thumb.jpg

Very pretty, thanks. I've always been a bit annoyed with VS that they never managed to get Niki into any lingerie (or even bikini). With that body, she'd have been a killer lingerie model. But I don't think she ever did any lingerie, anywhere, unless you count jogbras, LOL! Has anybody ever seen her in lingerie?

victoria secrets 1997

1997_05_vsc_summersale_66_0_helena_ingrid_niki_rebecca_x_h2.jpg

Very pretty, thanks. I've always been a bit annoyed with VS that they never managed to get Niki into any lingerie (or even bikini). With that body, she'd have been a killer lingerie model. But I don't think she ever did any lingerie, anywhere, unless you count jogbras, LOL! Has anybody ever seen her in lingerie?

yes! she is amazing like Tyra and Heidi but never see in lingerie...

victoria secrets 1997

1997_05_vsc_summersale_66_0_helena_ingrid_niki_rebecca_x_h2.jpg

yes! she is amazing like Tyra and Heidi but never see in lingerie...

yes but she had the fashion career, they never had ;) Plus she did SI for a couple years and made swim-suit calanders. I agree though she would have rocked the lingerie in her prime!

Hi Friends,

We celebrated the 4th of July holiday this past weekend with fireworks and family. I could not ask for a better, more relaxed holiday! I feel so blessed to live in this amazing country. I think it is important to never take for granted the freedom we enjoy as Americans.

I hope you all have a great week—full of American pride!

Xoxo

ELLE Flashback: 1991

The year Kevin Costner became Robin Hood, Boyz II Men reintroduced us to a capella, and the Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill hearings redefined appropriate workplace behavior

In only her second year modeling, a then 15-year-old Niki Taylor graced more than a dozen pages in three separate fashion stories for ELLE's first issue of 1991. While the rest of us were sitting in a classroom worrying about tomorrows geometry quiz, here, the sunkissed teen (who was also the issues cover girl ”her first of two for the year) takes her gingham Gottex bikini for a wade in St. Tropez waters in the Bardot-inspired swim shoot, Baby Doll!

post-13850-1279206940_thumb.jpg