Bellazon

Heather Marks
Thumbnail

the sars

Yes, I know what you mean. I'm a Casta fan as long as I can remember and so I always preferred curvy women and thought every thin model anorexic, but now I have a whole bunch of those dolls :)

And Heather is just looking fantastic!

As for my nick, a friend of mine uses to call me so, because he says I'm looking italian, like Claudia Cardinale :laugh: and as my name's Mel he thought he should make it sound more italian :p

Laetitia is awesome, i like her too :) Although i prefer Tyra for some reason :idk: But as for the anorexic, as you know when you look at many threads here, I think so about many models now too. But i try to keep my top10 clean from them :(

But yes, Heather is gorgeous :yes:

:laugh: that's cute ;)

I like turkish people a lot - my brother-in-law is turkish and so a quarter of my family is living in Istanbul. I haven't been there yet, but it's definetly one of the next foreign cities I'm visiting. My best friend is working there a lot and I can stay at his place when I cann afford to take a few days off from work. Even thought about learning the language because I like the music and would love to know about what they're singing.

Oh you do?Well,the Turkish ones in Germany are not the best examples of real us.So,i never expect Germans to love us the way they see "us" in there.But yeah,we are nice people,inspite of the lies that go around in Europe about us these days...Turkish is as logical as German.It is not this "primitive" as English :laugh: Who do you like as singer or so?

Awww doesn't she look sooo cute here?!It is Heather,right? :blush: :laugh:

allesandro44ybyy6.jpg