Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

3 hours ago, Dolorian said:

Has it actually been confirmed that she is no longer with VS?

They did not include her (and Candice, and many others from the angels including Candice) on the mother's day post so we did not saw as a big deal anyways but they did not congratulate on her birthday as they do with every angel. The birthday post has pretty much tell us the last few years who is and isn't an angel anymore. And also Clauds said so, and trust me, she's reliable af.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:28 PM, medicenevs said:

They did not include her (and Candice, and many others from the angels including Candice) on the mother's day post so we did not saw as a big deal anyways but they did not congratulate on her birthday as they do with every angel. The birthday post has pretty much tell us the last few years who is and isn't an angel anymore. And also Clauds said so, and trust me, she's reliable af.

I wasn't told Behati was leaving, I was told some girls were leaving and that we'd find out soon enough, cue to Behati (and Candice) who is an actual mother no getting included in the Mother's Day post and VS not doing the birthday post and also which has indeed been a huge sign in the past few years of who is gone and who isn't. So I am assuming Behati is indeed done, I'm actually willing to bet Candice is done as well.

On 5/24/2019 at 3:41 PM, Clauds said:

I wasn't told Behati was leaving, I was told some girls were leaving and that we'd find out soon enough, cue to Behati (and Candice) who is an actual mother no getting included in the Mother's Day post and VS not doing the birthday post and also which has indeed been a huge sign in the past few years of who is gone and who isn't. So I am assuming Behati is indeed done, I'm actually willing to bet Candice is done as well.

They both were included in the Mother's Day post in the Weibo profile. They did the birthday post for her there too.