Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Those two seconds of her "I'm-scared-I'll-die" face are enough to make hope she sticks to modeling :ninja: However she looks beautiful & the little part where she's walking out of the water is amazing :heart:

Common guys! You saw 2 seconds of Bee in Hawaii Five0 and you're criticizing her so hard? Behati is not an actress and she is pretty fine on what I saw! There is a crossover between VSFS 2012 & this Hawaii Five0 episode and it's clear VS has chosen Behati among all angels because she's very natural and charming! Let's wait and see the entire episode? Pretty please? ;)

^Really LoveBee? I'm loathe to use phrases such as 'I'm Behati's biggest fan' but surely you don't think I come in here just to poke fun at her? I'd have though any casual observer to this thread will have gathered that I'm rather fond of her... Yes, she is "very natural and charming" and that's probably why she's doing this, as you say - in fact she's so INCREDIBLY DAMN CHARMING that it won't matter one iota if she ends up turning in a respectable performance or not, and it won't stop me enjoying it on repeat viewings either. The talk so far is nowhere near harsh criticism (actually a lot of it is praise anyway), it's just gentle ribbing.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to the episode - more so than the VSFS itself - as I've already said on this page...

Brief glimpses, sure, but Behati backstage and at one point getting her camera out again:

(Source: 10magazineblog)

^Really LoveBee? I'm loathe to use phrases such as 'I'm Behati's biggest fan' but surely you don't think I come in here just to poke fun at her? I'd have though any casual observer to this thread will have gathered that I'm rather fond of her... Yes, she is "very natural and charming" and that's probably why she's doing this, as you say - in fact she's so INCREDIBLY DAMN CHARMING that it won't matter one iota if she ends up turning in a respectable performance or not, and it won't stop me enjoying it on repeat viewings either. The talk so far is nowhere near harsh criticism (actually a lot of it is praise anyway), it's just gentle ribbing.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to the episode - more so than the VSFS itself - as I've already said on this page..

This :)

Personally, I'm really looking forward to the episode - more so than the VSFS itself - as I've already said on this page...

Brief glimpses, sure, but Behati backstage and at one point getting her camera out again:

Sorry Baron but I wasn't obviously talking about "your" remark! You are one of Behati's greatest supporters and you're always kind and lovely to her: Everybody here knows it! Just to clarify: I just think it's premature an opinion on Behati's "acting" based in two seconds view! I'm sure I wasn't aggressive but if I hurt you (or anybody here) sorry once more. Thank you. 10magazineblog)

(Source: 10magazineblog)