Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

There's a lot of horrible comments about basically all angels in confession's tumblr. :/ Bee is one of them, but that's totally bullsh*t, cause her HF work is AWESOME!

ikr i saw all her previous HF works and most of them are amazing!!! she was quite in demand before she focus on VS

Most of confessions are submited by people who don't understand nothing about fashion or know the career of the models. Behati made many shows in HF before she became an angel and she left it when she came to VS. Sometimes I just wanna slap in the face the person who submit this kind of confession :angry:

i totally agreed with you there!!! i wonder if they actually knew bout behati previous works (i doubt it), most of them probably know her as VS model only

cuteness overload

post-56515-0-1446069891-19729_thumb.png

I love how this one is from my tumblr. & she's such a cutie.

idk i found this on tumblr

Outtake from Pamela Love’s SS12 Lookbook, Behati Prinsloo in our Articulated Zellij Breastplate

^Thanks for this, liked that shoot a lot and hoped there would be more... :flower:

Most of confessions are submited by people who don't understand nothing about fashion or know the career of the models. Behati made many shows in HF before she became an angel and she left it when she came to VS. Sometimes I just wanna slap in the face the person who submit this kind of confession :angry:

There's a lot of horrible comments about basically all angels in confession's tumblr. :/ Bee is one of them, but that's totally bullsh*t, cause her HF work is AWESOME!

^Like I said, the best thing to do is just not to entertain these "confession" things - and don't post them here. They're just opinion and have no more validity than the usual forum chat anyway. <_<

New, from the VSX Facebook site:

post-11221-0-1446069892-89516_thumb.jpg

http://www.imagebam....46a512207501659

Behati at the hotel in Curitiba, Brazil. (Yesterday) Sorry, I didn't found who took it.

People said that she didn't want to stop and take pictures with "fans". She covered her face and said she wasn't a Maroon 5's member. (The "fans" were saying bad thing about it, but I think she's right. She knows the fans are theirs, not hers.)

They had dinner yesterday, and people saw Adam giving food on her mouth. :hehe:

LOL at ppl!! seriously, dont expect her to take pics and anything when she's with Maroon 5, it's obvious ever since she dated adam she never really want to "SHOW" it to ppl, or make a scene bout it! when it's M5 event she tried to be in a down low, and taking pics with fans means she's being "SHOWY" hahaha

if ppl want to take a pic with her,they should do that when she's in her own activity, cause i saw her took pics with some fans during her solo activity and whatever when she's ALONE not with adam

i think it's great she's not get over her head and take all the "FAME" out of it!!! she's right by saying she is not M5 member kekeke since that's M5 concert not her fashion show

I love how this one is from my tumblr. & she's such a cutie.

waaaah that's your tumblr? niiicceee i love how you make it like that

idk i found this on tumblr

Outtake from Pamela Love’s SS12 Lookbook, Behati Prinsloo in our Articulated Zellij Breastplate

^Thanks for this, liked that shoot a lot and hoped there would be more... :flower:

yeah me too hahahaha

The article in English:

"Smiling, Adam Levine arrived with the Maroon 5 band in Rio, this Saturday , 25th. The vocalist of the group, which will perform at HSBC Arena tonight, waved and posed with fans. He was with his new girlfriend , the south-african model, Behati Prinsloo. The girl, like his ex-girlfriend, is also a Angel and went directly to the hotel leaving the boyfriend posing with fans."

The CARAS article is saying almost the same, and talking about Behati and Anne being "friends", working for VS, and singing Moves Like Jagger.

ps: sorry, my english is REALLY bad, but I tryed.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9em1zokrb1qjic3jo1_500.jpg

She looks amazing! Is that Maroon 5 concert?

Images hosted on twitter and tumblr are not meant to be hotlinked outside their sites. Please textlink or upload images onto a non-exclusive host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Sorry I dont understand how to Thumbnail

Behati Prinsloo for L'Officiel Netherland Sept 2012 By Christian Macdonald

^Excellent! :thumbsup: Always love a new editorial...

New showcards for NYFW, via Models.com:

post-61435-0-1446069923-06996_thumb.jpg

post-61435-0-1446069923-1059_thumb.jpg

WOW! NYFW! How many shows will Behati do?? :ddr: