Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

When did she broke up with Jamie? Did i miss something? ... I think she looks adorbs with Adam though, they make a cute couple we'll see how long they last

I'd wondered if she'd broken up with Jamie a while ago just from the lack of tweets between them etc. They'd been together such a long time though. I'm not 100% about Adam Levine, strikes me he just jumps from one model to another, he's admitted as much.

Suddenly very busy around here, isn't it? :shifty: Where'd all these people come from?

I wonder what happened b/t her and Jamie :/

Baron must be so heart-broken he lost to THAT :|

^ :D Of course I'm putting a brave face on things here - but, yes!

I've always thought this guy was a bit of a tool - and that's not just sour grapes as I've mentioned this on BZ before. But we don't really know him, do we? He could be perfectly charming and amenable company (although he's done a remarkable job keeping this hidden in any interview or Vox Pop I've ever seen him in), or maybe it's the way he sits in the corner licking his eyebrows :idk: - either way ladies see something in him and it's not my business...

I found this way back (page 218?)

^"Found"? Or wildly speculated in response to my post? I got that from Modelinia anyway, and I very much doubt they knew any more about it than us. I mean, they were still touting those pictures of Julia Pereira for Behati only last week - I don't think they're any authority. :p Plus, as Airis7 said, she was still attending functions with Jamie Strachan as of April.

Anyway, I suppose it's a futile gesture and a vain hope that this sort of thing doesn't become the norm around here for the foreseeable future? I see we've already had a Bar Refaeli fan here since this broke, and that does not bode well for the thread! :ninja: It's a common consensus that hers is one of the worst threads here - largely due to the model-dates-famous-person clusterfuck that ensues.

So, I'm going to try to concentrate on what is important - and this might very well be the last of it for me. This is new from Seafolly, and more of what is to look forward to:

post-11221-0-1446069499-08272_thumb.jpg

^She is soo perfect for Seafolly :p Cute, Cute!

And Baron: Yeah Adam does strike me as quite the tool. He is definetly attractive (in my opinion) but he is alway super obnoxious and talks about his penis and stuff in interviews. Like WTF? Not very gentlemen like. I just hope he doesn't drag her into every photoshoot or music video hes in (a la Anne :brows:) and that she is happy :)