Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I have found a picture I've never seem before. Could you help me?
^Hey, Airis7. Actually that's a picture of Camille Rowe, but you're not the first to confuse the two - if it's any consolation Behati's Spanish agency, View Management, had pictures of Camille up in her portfolio! Incidentally, she's no longer listed as being with them... :whistle:

Here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2830755 :pinch:

:clap:Very much looking forward to this:

Introducing Behati Prinsloo, the face of Seafolly Summer 2012

Namibian born Behati Prinsloo will star as the face of Seafolly’s Summer 2012 campaign. The 23 year old beauty and Victoria’s Secret model joins a long line of iconic names to have fronted the campaign, from Miranda Kerr to Catherine McNeil. Originally scouted in Capetown, Prinsloo is now based in NYC and has worked with Mario Testino, Craig McDean and David Sims, as well as covering the likes of Elle and i-D.

The lush campaign was shot in Palm Springs by David Gubert, with the collection set to launch on July 1. We look forward to seeing Prinsloo’s glistening limbs plastered larger than life over every second CBD bus stop and city facade later this year: Seafolly’s annually occurring gift-given slice of dreamy escapism and a sure fire sign that what can only be a steamy summer is finally around the corner.

post-11221-0-1446069479-58156_thumb.png

post-11221-0-1446069479-62212_thumb.png

(Source: thevine.com.au)

Don't know what these are for (yet), or how old they are - but they weren't there when I last looked! Hopefully there's more to come... Anyway, make-up by Colleen Creighton:
^And finally found out this one is by Lutz too ( http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2700692 )! Still none the wiser as to what the shoot was for however:

post-11221-0-1446069480-94331_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446069480-96266_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446069480-99631_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446069481-02175_thumb.jpg