Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

behatimg4.jpg

hahahaaha! i have this shirt!!!

save what??

its a whole green program... using organic materials so that its environmentally friendly! its great really! the fabric is really soft!

and its designed by katharine hamnett! i love her! shes doing a stint with H&M! i love her shirt! STOP AND THINK use a condom! hahahha!

edit: can't believe i forgot to mention the most important part in SAVE THE FUTURE... it advocated the use of organic and clean cotton... clean cotton meaning... no use of child labor and slavery in the process of picking and making it!

knife fight!!!

hahahhaha! guys chill! its valentines day! show some love!

but i'm gonna have to agree with Ariesdior.

to be called a VS angel... you have to have an exclusive contract solely with VS. You practically marry the company. Meaning no more HF shows and sometimes HF campaigns. And usually there are only 4 or 5 angels that are named. (this year... i heard 6 with Kroes to join.... but we just have to wait for the announcement if its really true)

ie. Lima, Ambrosio, Ebanks, Goulart and Kerr

models like Stam,Doutzen, Marissa, etc.. are just spokespersons for VS and not Angels.

I hope that clears it up! hahhaha! :laugh:

^ exactly

I wouldn't even consider Behati a VS model bc she only did the fashion show once and I've never seen her in the catalogues or on the website. I would love to see Behati do more VS and hopefully she will be in this years VSFS. :heart:

oh btw no one was fighting I was just putting my 2 cents in. :whistle:

knife fight!!!

hahahhaha! guys chill! its valentines day! show some love!

but i'm gonna have to agree with Ariesdior.

to be called a VS angel... you have to have an exclusive contract solely with VS. You practically marry the company. Meaning no more HF shows and sometimes HF campaigns. And usually there are only 4 or 5 angels that are named. (this year... i heard 6 with Kroes to join.... but we just have to wait for the announcement if its really true)

ie. Lima, Ambrosio, Ebanks, Goulart and Kerr

models like Stam,Doutzen, Marissa, etc.. are just spokespersons for VS and not Angels.

I hope that clears it up! hahhaha! :laugh: