Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Adam Levine is dating Amanda Setton

The 33-year-old Maroon 5 frontman - who split from Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo recently - has reportedly fallen head-over-heels for the 27-year-old Gossip Girl actress after meeting her through mutual friends, who say they "instantly clicked".

http://ecentral.my/archives/2013/3/6/music/adam.JPG

A friend close to the couple told gossip website RadarOnline.com, "Adam and Amanda have just started dating each other, and it's still early days. They met around a month ago through mutual friends and instantly hit it off, and they have gone on several dates since."

Unfortunately, Adam's reputation with the ladies precedes him. He doesn't seem to go often without having a glamorous supermodel on his arm - so there's a worry Adam could be playing Amanda. "We'll just have to wait and see. At the moment, they've just started seeing each other - we'll soon know if it's serious or not," the friend said.

Adam previously dated model Anne Vyalitsyna, who dumped him last April after two years together.

The Voice mentor recently revealed he thinks McDonald's is the perfect place for a first date but still likes to get dressed up in a tuxedo. "I always like to dress up in a tuxedo and tell the girl to dress real fancy. I like to pick her up and go to McDonald's in a tuxedo.... It's a good spontaneous, romantic thing you can do that's also cost-effective," the singer said.

He added, "What if you don't like the person? It's only the first date. Dress fancy, but go to McDonald's. Her world will be so rocked. You might be able to take her to the opera afterwards. If you don't like her, you can just take her home."

I Hope Behati and Jamie back together.

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Forgive me Baron...

From GossipCop.com

Adam Levine‘s Love Line Linked To Gossip Girl Star! Couple Alert!?” screams a headline from Perez Hilton, who goes on to claim that “one of Gossip Girl’s supporting starlets, Amanda Setton, is rumored to be with Adam Levine these days.”

The bad blogger quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Adam and Amanda have just started dating each other, and it’s still early days.”

“They met around a month ago through mutual friends,” claims Perez’s supposed insider, “and instantly hit it off, and they have gone on several dates since.”

Perez then editorializes, “We’re not sure if we see these two making a lasting impression with each other.”

Well, they’d need to make a first impression with each other to start.

A rock-solid source close to Levine tells Gossip Cop that the singer and Setton have “NEVER met.”

Furthermore, Levine’s rep says reports of the two dating are 100 percent “false.”

Oops!