Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^And here are some via Zimbio - and the Billy Farrell Agency, who rather erroneously had her photos listed under Anne Vyalitsyna! post-61435-0-1446070115-86444_thumb.gif

why did they do that? @_@

but she look so gorgeous and elegant in that event

and here

post-61435-0-1446070115-92656_thumb.jpg

she's back to her old self lol i mean doesnt care with camera and just laugh and all like usual

adam look well....... stiff? uptight? hahahahaha

If someone doesn't have nice things to say about Behati I suggest to not post on this site. We love Behati, so we should be happy for her choices! Some people are reading too much lately! Behati is radiant.... so something good Adam Levine is doing for her! Don't you think so? Let's enjoy her wonderful work and let Behati live her personal life as she wants to! :flower:

I don't believe anyone said anything bad about Behati, or even bad about Adam. First and foremost, I'm a Maroon 5 fan. If you've seen any of the photos from touring or watched their performance on the Today show yesterday, it's quite clear that he's tired/stiff/etc. That tends to happen after touring. Doesn't mean he doesn't love her nor do I think anyone was insinuating that. We all said she looked great and since this is her thread, the main focus should be her, right?

I don't believe anyone said anything bad about Behati, or even bad about Adam. First and foremost, I'm a Maroon 5 fan. If you've seen any of the photos from touring or watched their performance on the Today show yesterday, it's quite clear that he's tired/stiff/etc. That tends to happen after touring. Doesn't mean he doesn't love her nor do I think anyone was insinuating that. We all said she looked great and since this is her thread, the main focus should be her, right?

:thumbsup: