Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

oh well i guess now we know why she doesnt go to nyfw >_<

maybe just me, but i sometimes wish he's the one who come to her and accompany her at her work, it seems she always the one who comes to him

looks like this year for catwalk she will only do VS, saw candice walking at NYFW

^I hope Women will post them separately (and more?) on their site eventually. In these, as in the Super Nasty (which is a magazine by Nasty Gal clothing) shots, she's looking badass! :blueeyedbaby:

Hugh Lippe just posted an extra shot from that ed on his tumblr ('This Side Of The Dirt'):

post-3761-0-1446069932-69238_thumb.jpg

Love that. A Namibian Princess :)

Love that. A Namibian Princess :)

^That indeed!

Calm down people! NYFW goes till September 13th! Give a break to Behati! She knows what she's doing! :angie:

^Um, I don't think it's "people", it's only CPSJ has said the same thing 3 times! :hehe: I for one am phlegmatic about such things - we will simply wait and see...

Anyway, there's a 'London Fashion Week' showcard (via Models.com) now to add to it all:

post-11221-0-1446069933-70599_thumb.jpg

hopefully she pops up in NYC by the end of fashion week... :/ ..but theres still London! :D Yayyy love the showcard by the way.

Thanks baron and others for the updates....The Nasty ed is bada** ;) And Seafolly....gorg as usual ;) Why can't the person who photographs seafolly photograph for VS? :p

+ More Seafolly, some are only different colour-ways trickery though:

post-11221-0-57964100-1347306969_thumb.j post-11221-0-40191900-1347306984_thumb.j

post-11221-0-93508500-1347307010_thumb.j post-11221-0-94484300-1347307022_thumb.j

She looks stunning in blue :yes:

hopefully she pops up in NYC by the end of fashion week... :/ ..but theres still London! :D Yayyy love the showcard by the way.

Thanks baron and others for the updates....The Nasty ed is bada** ;) And Seafolly....gorg as usual ;) Why can't the person who photographs seafolly photograph for VS? :p

Who shoots seafolly?