Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Izabel is an Ale? Copy in what way? Izabel is cuter, talks better and hasn't let fame gone completly to her head. Izabel is kind and a great spokesmodel. You hear far too much that Alessandra is a bitch...and she looks so superficial. She got veneers for crying out loud! Someone is insecure about herself if you ask me. :whistle: And thanks milouw.

though off topic I agree 100%. Alessandra isnt even good looking anymore, she looks worn out. :yuckky:

Izabel is very nice :drool:

Anyway back to Ana Beatriz. I think even if she isnt an angel, at least its guaranteed that we can watch her on the VSFS this year. I liked her a lot in the second segment where Adriana opened :drool:

Omg! I totally agree! Izabel has so much of a more wholesome exterior than Ale. She seems so much more down to earth and so much KINDER

Izabel has more intensity too, Ale's posing for catalog is so static! Her features are too harsh and she can come off a bit... drag. :laugh:

Like Sam said though, back to Ana BB (I just had to voice my opinion about Ale who is a growing irritation of mine). Honesty time, I used to not like Ana BB (but wait! No throwing daggers!) But I've grown to really enjoy her, and appreciate her look. I LOVE that she is unique. When you look across Victoria's Secret models there are SO many that have started to look similar and Ana BB is one of the few (I feel like Kerr is another) that retains individuality. Its REFRESHING to me, and her posing for lingerie and clothes, etc, has so much LIFE to it!