Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

On 6/15/2023 at 11:33 AM, babranski said:

In her Sunroom messages there's an unlockable post (which I assume went out to all her followers) ... It's captioned as a tik tok bikini dance that didn't make it out of drafts. It costs $210 USD, or $305 Australian dollars to unlock. 🙃

I didn't see that one come through in messages... You didn't happen to get it, did you?

4 hours ago, boomer43211 said:

I didn't see that one come through in messages... You didn't happen to get it, did you?

No. @Grievous is correct that the price is insane. Personally I suspect it was an error on her part, either not realizing how much the app currency costs or butter fingering an extra zero when setting it up. As it is now, however, there is now way that price is appropriate for a video captioned as just a bikini dance, and one that she would have otherwise posted on a site with the content restrictions of TikTok. I'd bet if she made that 20 or 30 dollars instead of 200 or 300, she'd get 10 times more money for it from the volume of people who follow her and are starved for content.

Early on her Sunroom is barely worth it's subscription cost if you're anything other than an ardent supporter. Her posts are infrequent and inconsistent, and the only real difference between it and her Instagram is the amount she speaks to the camera. While these videos of her fumbling through what to say while not being able to figure out what to do with her hands are adorable in their own way, it clearly shows she has no idea what she is doing. I can't help but think she's trying to do this on her own without the parents/managers she's had up to this point. Hopefully she'll get better, I'd be more than willing, as I'm sure others would be, to unlock posts on occasion at reasonable or even unreasonable prices. 

20 hours ago, babranski said:

Wow she looks incredible in that Medina spot. Hope to see those stills soon!

Oh yea I was right to look forward to these. The HQ on these is so so, maybe someone can eventually find them in higher quality?

efred5.jpg efred4.jpg efred3.jpg efred2.jpg efred1.jpg