Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

These are the dates the FB was announced in recent years

2013: Wednesday, October 16th

2014: It was leaked on Saturday, November 1st. But since they were #bellazonleaked god only knows when VS was planning to release anything :rofl:

2015: Wednesday, November 2nd

2016: Wednesday, October 26th

2017: Friday, November 1st (original date was Thursday November 7th, most likely changed because it would have been shady as fuck) 

So this announcement could be literally any minute now or next Wednesday probably?

26 minutes ago, Clauds said:

There's just no way any model will please people, there's no outcome that will keep from rage and riots

Adriana, Jasmine, Lais & Candice: AGAAIN? SoOoooOoooOOOOO unfair, my favorite model hasn't had it yet WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Elsa & Sara: She's a cunt, should never get anything nice WAAAAAHHH 

Romee: BUT BUT BUT she doesn't deserve it, X model did two more shoots than her

Stella, Martha & Taylor: bUt ShE's sO bOriNGGg

Josephine: My favorite Angel has been with the company one more day than her UUUUUGHHHHHH so unfaiiir waah

Behati: But she hasn't worked in two yeaaaars while my favorite model has sold her soul to Ed Razek

Haha nailed it! Just give all the Angel's an identical fantasy bra made from cubic zirconias.... just to make it fair 

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

These are the dates the FB was announced in recent years

2013: Wednesday, October 16th

2014: It was leaked on Saturday, November 1st. But since they were #bellazonleaked god only knows when VS was planning to release anything :rofl:

2015: Wednesday, November 2nd

2016: Wednesday, October 26th

2017: Friday, November 1st (original date was Thursday November 7th, most likely changed because it would have been shady as fuck) 

So this announcement could be literally any minute now or next Wednesday probably?

Would they announce it on Halloween though? I'm not so sure they would. 

I can see VS showing a bit of the bra this week but not the model wearing it so we go nuts, and then revealing it all the day the show is taped.

jk guys, I'm pretty sure the madness is going to happen at any moment

16 minutes ago, wintery said:

I can see VS showing a bit of the bra this week but not the model wearing it so we go nuts, and then revealing it all the day the show is taped.

jk guys, I'm pretty sure the madness is going to happen at any moment

I would literally love that. Teasing is a good way of creating anticipation but I doubt they’ll do that.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

There's just no way any model will please people, there's no outcome that will keep from rage and riots

Adriana, Jasmine, Lais & Candice: AGAAIN? SoOoooOoooOOOOO unfair, my favorite model hasn't had it yet WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Elsa & Sara: She's a cunt, should never get anything nice WAAAAAHHH 

Romee: BUT BUT BUT she doesn't deserve it, X model did two more shoots than her

Stella, Martha & Taylor: bUt ShE's sO bOriNGGg

Josephine: My favorite Angel has been with the company one more day than her UUUUUGHHHHHH so unfaiiir waah

Behati: But she hasn't worked in two yeaaaars while my favorite model has sold her soul to Ed Razek

This is so accurate! The meltdowns make the reveals more fun. Is that an awful thing to say? 

1 hour ago, Maggiemay said:

Maybe this year there's no FB 🤣

Actually not a bad idea lmao VS won’t have to worry about obsessed no life having fans bitch and moan about their faves not getting the FB and all that money spent on it could actually go into making a really good show with amazing outfits. Just IMO tho.

4 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

Or just the name of the bra... that would be fun hahahaha 

That would be fun. Just the name of the bra and seeing everyone going mad trying to figure it out how the bra looks and at the same time who is wearing it 

I’m pretty surprised with the venue this year...I’ve been to Pier 94 for a college fair and a concert years ago and although it’s a big venue (capacity size) it’s much less grand than the Armoury or any venue they’ve ever used. I 100% agree with what you guys said though about missing the much smaller, intimate venues and runways...there was just something magical about the 2010 and 2011 shows because of the small, high rise runway and smaller venue. It felt as if you were in the audience watching the whole show and the edits were almost always never garbage like they are now with smaller venues, so it’ll be interesting to see how they utilize this space. 

Side-note: if VS could’ve booked Madison Sq Garden, the publicity for this year’s show would be INSANE. But maybe in the future lol 

6 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m pretty surprised with the venue this year...I’ve been to Pier 94 for a college fair and a concert years ago and although it’s a big venue (capacity size) it’s much less grand than the Armoury or any venue they’ve ever used. I 100% agree with what you guys said though about missing the much smaller, intimate venues and runways...there was just something magical about the 2010 and 2011 shows because of the small, high rise runway and smaller venue. It felt as if you were in the audience watching the whole show and the edits were almost always never garbage like they are now with smaller venues, so it’ll be interesting to see how they utilize this space. 

Side-note: if VS could’ve booked Madison Sq Garden, the publicity for this year’s show would be INSANE. But maybe in the future lol 

for 2005 and 2006 where was the venue?