Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I was internet-less for the day and when I come back I see 6 more new pages and think: "OMG WE GOT NEWS FINALLY" but you guys somehow managed to create 6 pages about absolutely nothing but get scared for Kelly again and get sad watching old good holiday commercials. You never stop amazing me. HAHAHA. 
Now my comment on every topic bc I am bored af:

1) Kelly definitely need to stop but I really do no think she will, she is looking very thin but probably in person she looks decent so the day of the fitting someone of the team will tell her "Omg your body is looking amazing" and then she will think that whatever she is doing is fine because they like her. She is going to stop when she is in the hospital like Nadine(it was Nadine, right?) and maybe not even then either.  

2) I thought we all knew that the holiday commercial was filmed then, it was pretty obvious they were using the #VSHoliday hashtag and everything they just didn't made it a big deal, wich I think it's a good thing, last year the made it sound amazing and we all had incredibly huge hopes and it sucked, so I think it's better like that. I reall hope it's a nice one this time, I have always tought that the best ones are the ones that look like an expensive designer parfum commercial. 

+  I don't have an idea how are they going to make a good christmasy commercial with that holiday collection, I really hope they don't use it for it.  I would preffer the furr one, it looks more like wintery for me.

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

This is a good thing :rofl:

The more I look at the timeline of the VS angels, the more and more I'm convinced they did pictures and the commercial at the same time. There is very little wiggle room in the month of August for all the girls to get together to do a commercial. August 8th - 11th/12th seems to be the golden ticket

I'm pretty sure you're right.  It seems like it was all done in the same time frame with their regular crew and no Michael Bay.  So we're probably looking at a Jerome shot commercial.