Bellazon

Wallpapers

That's nice .... a pitiy that gifs haven't got 32 bit color depth... anyway i like it

This one's my creation... ur probably gonna hate me for that one and someone's gonna sue me but ... hey i'm used to hate :laugh:

credit for the scan goes to big.ass.scans that guy's an awesome scanner

/edit: i :heart: edit bittons :laugh: the thumbnail didn't work properly

/edit2 : darn it just won't work... gotta post the link without any thumbnail :cry:

if u consider the pic disturbing/abhorrent..... don't say i didn't warn u :whistle:

/edit3 : this is driving me mad <_< it just won't work gonna post the pic when i've solved the problem

/edit4 : okay screw imageshak.... now i'm just gonna attach it to the post if u don't mind

/edit5 : yehaa finally it's working..... i guess posting the pic was more work thatn creating it :laugh:

post-2879-1136516179_thumb.jpg

My first work on alessandra wallpaper, tell me what you think

th_e3f24_alessandra1024x768.jpg

You have to work much more about it, but it isn't bad. You had filled up lots of Alessandra picture, but is hasn't got harmony. If you continue to work, you can do better one, I believe in you....

I want to share some wallpapers. Here you are......

alessandraambrosio0202ky.th.jpg alessandraambrosio0193kw.th.jpg

My first work on alessandra wallpaper, tell me what you think

th_e3f24_alessandra1024x768.jpg

You have to work much more about it, but it isn't bad. You had filled up lots of Alessandra picture, but is hasn't got harmony. If you continue to work, you can do better one, I believe in you....

I want to share some wallpapers. Here you are......

alessandraambrosio0202ky.th.jpg alessandraambrosio0193kw.th.jpg

Yeah I know, kinda did in a hurry, thanx for the coment

• 2 weeks later...
:whistle:

post-324-0-1446013192-13978_thumb.jpg

I love simple wallpapers, with a stunning picture on the right and plenty of room on the left, those are the best and the ones I use. Not a big fan of ones that have more than one picture of the same girl, it just seems odd to me, unless its the exact same picture, then its like double vision, then its good. :laugh: