Bellazon

News

Well the date I heard they got married this weekend. I won't say where I heard, it may or may not be true. As for the pregnancy, I find it funny the if she is pregnant everyone wants to kill him lol./ Hello she is a big girl and it takes two to tango.

:unsure: no, i dont think that Alessandra is pregnant :/ I mean news would be flying out and saying that Alessandra is. Here in CA, Ale is hella popular especially on Enews! and plus dont u guys think we would see a ring on Jamies finger and Ales, or that Ale would tell us? But i would say this, on one of the pictures here it looks like there is like a bump or a lil fat in her stomach. when i saw that, i was like glad that she wasnt that skinny that she looks healthy, or those might be her abs? but knw this whole pregansy i dont knw?

BUT I SAY THAT SHE IS NOT! WHO IS WHIT ME!? LOL :p :lullaby:

btw, i have another question, do u tink ale does have sex with jamie? more or less than she was with her ex steven? hope its not to personal and is it is u can delete this last sentence that i wrote :blush:

post-10679-1199760786_thumb.jpg

:unsure: no, i dont think that Alessandra is pregnant :/ I mean news would be flying out and saying that Alessandra is. Here in CA, Ale is hella popular especially on Enews! and plus dont u guys think we would see a ring on Jamies finger and Ales, or that Ale would tell us? But i would say this, on one of the pictures here it looks like there is like a bump or a lil fat in her stomach. when i saw that, i was like glad that she wasnt that skinny that she looks healthy, or those might be her abs? but knw this whole pregansy i dont knw?

BUT I SAY THAT SHE IS NOT! WHO IS WHIT ME!? LOL :p :lullaby:

btw, i have another question, do u tink ale does have sex with jamie? more or less than she was with her ex steven? hope its not to personal and is it is u can delete this last sentence that i wrote :blush:

ok, at least u didn't asQ whether she poops or not :wacko:

i hate that thought, that bas..boyf :angry:

:anger:

maybe she has, looQ at her piQs, in the AM, she looQs as if she's done with hours and hours of it :blush:

lmao! :rofl:

im here with u! i knw how u feel, not the jelous part, the whole he being with him. its just that again he looks like total bum, looks like he doesnt work, and the guys that Ale has been with in the past are way better than him. btw is he american? but if she makes her happy, then im happy for her :hug: