Bellazon

News

Thats something you shouldnt be proud of :rofl:... :ninja:

True, true....

z0mfg.

top ten of beatiful women? :rotfl:

Dude, where have you been ?? :nicole:

spent a lot of time in guild wars, getting myself back into it. wondering if i should start to 1 vs 1 and qualify myself. I mean, would be cool if my name pop's up as number #1.

And if I call myself Horaz loves Ale, I bet she'll be impressed, what do you think? :laugh:

topic: too bad I live in germany -.-

spent a lot of time in guild wars, getting myself back into it. wondering if i should start to 1 vs 1 and qualify myself. I mean, would be cool if my name pop's up as number #1.

And if I call myself Horaz loves Ale, I bet she'll be impressed, what do you think? :laugh:

She can afford ticket to Gemany, nerd !!! :trout:

MAXIM Magazine 'Hot 100' for 2007

1. Lindsay Lohan

2. Jessica Alba

3. Scarlett Johansson

4. Christina Aguilera

5. Jessica Biel

6. Ali Larter

7. Eva Mendez

8. Rihanna

9. Eva Longoria

10. Fergie

51. Alessandra Ambrosio

52. Kate Walsh

53. Adriana Lima

wow alessandra hotter than adriana?!! i think now <_< :p

Yeah sure and she is going to, because.....I am only ranked #3 on her forum? 0.o

Why should she visit Germany? :laugh:

Yeah sure and she is going to, because.....I am only ranked #3 on her forum? 0.o

Who's #1 ?

Alessandra will be walk on sao paulo fashion week exclusively for Zoomp 14th and shoot the campaign for them on 15th

She ll be on the cover of July issue of Germany Amica with a profile on her rise to the top

She is shooting A/X fall winter this week

Alessandra will be walk on sao paulo fashion week exclusively for Zoomp 14th and shoot the campaign for them on 15th

She ll be on the cover of July issue of Germany Amica with a profile on her rise to the top

She is shooting A/X fall winter this week

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thanks for the GREAT news Valmount! :D