Bellazon

Ugly Betty

Ack

Argh, the season finale is the BIGGEST cliffhanger in this whole series :blink:

To be honest... I don't think that Santos is alive due the fact that the policemen came and Hilda's breakdown. Which scriptwriter'd let Santos die like that?! >_< Hilda might be involved into the revenge thing (if the episode was 50 min we might have seen Ignacio be shot too O_o), maybe she'll becoming the intermediator between them because Antonio fell in love with her (There must be something).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Years ago in Bulgaria I used to watch the original Colombian version of Ugly Betty (I remember when it came out ppl thought it was funny cuz of my name lol) and Betty was a lot Uglier then in the U.s version and it was rather a Soap Opera(of course it was latin serial :p) then a comedy mainly watched by teens like the american version. Anyways I never finished watching the Colombian version..I think I got to where they were together with Daniel and he was using her becouse of..what?? I can't remember... It was like 4 years ago..

Anyways I barely watch Ugly Betty..Is it now in-between seasons?

Hah Here's the Ugly Betty from the colombian version

95213columbiabettylbs5.th.jpg

• 4 months later...