Bellazon

Your Measurements

saritaa

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
not to mention he thinks Miranda has the perfect body :whistle: :p

:flower:

I don't know if this subject is the right place, but anyways... I want to try to go to open calls, to different agencies in Montreal... My mom is ok with that, if I wait until I'm 16, and that's fine with me too. I've checked various site, I have the mensurations requiered, the height but I don't know if I should go, 'cause I'm brunette with brown eyes, which is very commun...

I don't know if this subject is the right place, but anyways... I want to try to go to open calls, to different agencies in Montreal... My mom is ok with that, if I wait until I'm 16, and that's fine with me too. I've checked various site, I have the mensurations requiered, the height but I don't know if I should go, 'cause I'm brunette with brown eyes, which is very commun...

hmm...look at your ava/sig...Andi Muise! brown eyes & a brunette!!! ok? you don't feel stupid? girl I'm telling you go for it!!!! :woot:

hmm...look at your ava/sig...Andi Muise! brown eyes & a brunette!!! ok? you don't feel stupid? girl I'm telling you go for it!!!! :woot:

Maybe you're right... Thanks a lot :blush:

^Wow you really have a nice figure...

Mine is 31A, 23.5, 33 my height is 5'3", I might be short to most of you guys but I think its ok for a asian girl....I wish I cound be taller though...*tries to hide*

wow thank you! All the agents i talked to said i was too big but i dont have any fat on me. Although i look curvier cause i am 5'8".

guys love short girls so no worries and heels are always great!