Bellazon

2018 World Cup

Stromboli1

24 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Yes, the cost can be terrible, almost 600 for 12 months! That’s why I’ll have to think about whether to prioritize Champions League vs. Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 etc.

A tiered a la carte cable system in the US is long overdue. :chicken:

Through YouTube TV I get the Bundesliga, EPL, and Champions League for $35/month, you just need a decent internet connection. :chicken:

Wish I had access to BeIn though as they have Serie A, La Liga, and Ligue 1. :(

Neymar did his dirty trick once again against Belgium: he tried to steal a penalty. Fortunately, it was really obvious and it didn't work. He's a good player, but he tarnishes when he does that and a team can't be one player... I hope he grows up for his next world cup.

BTW, Cavani is better than Neymar in PSG... He would've made a great quarter-final if he had been here.

17 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

May many future Croatian models be conceived tonight. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Amen!

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I also can't believe that England might make the final by beating not one former World Cup winner.

Let's see if they can beat the flaming Croatians first! My bet is on Croatia (a country with many great legs):bellazon:

6 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Neymar did his dirty trick once again against Belgium: he tried to steal a penalty. Fortunately, it was really obvious and it didn't work. He's a good player, but he tarnishes when he does that and a team can't be one player... I hope he grows up for his next world cup.

BTW, Cavani is better than Neymar in PSG... He would've made a great quarter-final if he had been here.

Brazil needs to get away from forcing the ball to Neymar, they have plenty capable attacking players to distribute the ball to. :chicken:

12 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Neymar can be considered a cheat so in that sense it wouldn’t have been right for Brazil to win. (On the other hand, many teams have had some shady moments during their campaigns like not playing to win in order to have a more favourable future opponent etc.)

However, people have been saying that Brazil lost a penalty kick because the ref wasn’t interested in anything coming from Neymar (Neymar being poked in the eye while trying to head a ball).

I think there was at least one clear goal making opportunity for Brazil (assist by Neymar, missed by Coutinho.)