Photography by Chris Nicholls

Pamela Bernier, Madeleine Berrevoets, Adrienne Lenehan

Source: bwgreyscale

coldplaybwcn01ec0.th.jpg coldplaybwcn02xn0.th.jpg coldplaybwcn03zj1.th.jpg

coldplaybwcn04og5.th.jpg coldplaybwcn05ml7.th.jpg coldplaybwcn06rp6.th.jpg

coldplaybwcn07kj2.th.jpg coldplaybwcn08ma0.th.jpg coldplaybwcn09wx1.th.jpg

she's in pics 1-2-4-6-9

:flower: they're great!

What I like about this girl is that not only is she pretty, but she can model. I am tired of people trying to get into the business and think they can get by because they are so cute, but they suck when the camera hits them. I hope this girl gets more attention as she gets older. She already proves she is good in the business.

Yes even though shes really young she can actually model better than half some of the models in the industry. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

She does actually do a lot of work - editorials particially but mainly for Canadian magazins, every month you'lll see her in some magazine. I'm surprised she hasn't appeared in Vogue worldwide yet, or on the major runways... I guess she's too young still to work internationally.. but you never know maybe in the future.. cause as young as she is, I doubt there would be any magazine editos and designers & agents that wouldn't notice her and wouldn't think she is incredibly beautiful. She is so much more then most of the newer faces, and actually takes stunning pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

From models.com

post-1639-0-1446015068-76712_thumb.jpg

th_69584_pam2_122_210lo.jpg

Thought you saw all the compelling new girls of the season on the SS08 catwalks? Perhaps not, as Marilyn’s Pamela is fresh in town and sparking up a great reaction among clients. Best of all this girl’s got the presence and personality to really bring the current editorials alive as you can see in these beautiful and expressive polaroids. Makes you wonder what really is in the water in Canada.

I'm telling you guys once she breaks out on the big runways she will be the model of the moment! She just had to turn 16 and get internationally noticed!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...