Bellazon

Ashley Marie Dickerson
Thumbnail

RecTop2012

• 2 weeks later...

PSA: As a general rule content from Patreon/OnlyFans is allowed in Bellazon, unless we've gotten a request from the model/photographer/content owner. In Ashley's case, we haven't so it's okay.

HOWEVER, please do remember that nudity must be posted under the spoiler tag of text-linked and always with a clear warning. I'll be handing out warnings from here and on for breaking this rule.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:25 AM, Matheusz said:

Everyone posting and collaborating, here comes a starving man begging to sell content ...

says the newcomer with 4 posts ... if i do post her OF vids, that's a pretty quick way for her to request not posting her premium content here 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, HarTAY said:

says the newcomer with 4 posts ... if i do post her OF vids, that's a pretty quick way for her to request not posting her premium content here 🤷‍♀️

Four posts and in none of them I begged.

1 hour ago, HarTAY said:

"quem tiver mais conteúdo, por favor me avise!"

você parece muito mais desesperado do que eu, amigo .. Ah, e como há um moderador em nosso tópico no momento, você mesmo pode perguntar a ele quem fez com que o conteúdo do patreon de Kesler Tran não fosse mais permitido no Bellazon 🙋‍♀️  Tenho mensagens de texto entre ele e eu para provar isso também

Congratulations "hero" of Bellazon, good luck there with your attempt to have money selling photos, I have more to do besides receiving useless emails from useless people, goodbye ...