Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

10 minutes ago, elfstone said:

???? 

8 minutes ago, Memento Mori said:

Ask @emerald7 ?

If something can't be posted here we should probably all know about it, so we don't each have to be individually told.

The Brand asked us to not post any behind the scene photos or videos.

So please don't, thanks

On 8/10/2020 at 7:23 AM, emerald7 said:

Instagram

PH 

117173997_795602521250146_6004832085474673679_n.jpg 117382252_633750963931124_4649611379953510867_n.jpg 117406446_295775814824838_4668224572633998024_n.jpg

nicolaca_ I’m always afraid to post pictures with less on because I don’t want to get much attention for my body. Sounds weird, maybe arrogant (omg she think she’s special 🤦🏽‍♀️), but I’m pretty sure a lot of girls know what I mean. I receive a lot of creepy messages from men, most of them are already twice as old as I am, and I hate it, because I don’t want to attract men by posting pictures, I just want to share my work I did with such amazing, talented photographers like @alexeibazdarev1 and I’m sick of trying to hide my body just because I’m afraid what other people think. I’m proud of my work and also of my body. Not because I’m special, just because I’m a women and I can do whatever I want to do if it feels right.

Lovely to have these in a better resolution! The only one that seems to be missing is the middle image from this post, which just so happens to be my favourite - did Bazdarev ever upload this one? I can't find it on any of his official channels.

39 minutes ago, KnockKnoll said:

Lovely to have these in a better resolution! The only one that seems to be missing is the middle image from this post, which just so happens to be my favourite - did Bazdarev ever upload this one? I can't find it on any of his official channels.

There are still few missing, maybe in the future he updates it.