Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

This has come up before. There's no reason at all why a catalog model must like her work being sexualized, and there would have been no virtue in Bellazon ignoring Elsie Hewitt's request. Nicola surely has had plenty of offers to do lots more risque shoots than she has for their own sake, but if she's got 91 pages of catalog work instead maybe take the hint. Some of y'all have let Victoria's Secret marketing conflating catalog models and sex symbols go to your heads.

These days, if models want that sort of attention, OnlyFans exists - and plenty take advantage of it. Those that don't owe you nothing.

1 hour ago, Memento Mori said:

This has come up before. There's no reason at all why a catalog model must like her work being sexualized, and there would have been no virtue in Bellazon ignoring Elsie Hewitt's request. Nicola surely has had plenty of offers to do lots more risque shoots than she has for their own sake, but if she's got 91 pages of catalog work instead maybe take the hint. Some of y'all have let Victoria's Secret marketing conflating catalog models and sex symbols go to your heads.

These days, if models want that sort of attention, OnlyFans exists - and plenty take advantage of it. Those that don't owe you nothing.

Victoria’s Secret didn’t invent sexualization of catalog models, it popularized it due to there already OBVIOUSLY (as evidenced by the success of VS) being a massive demand for this. It’s not a coincidence that someone posing in scantily clad wear is sexualized. If Nicola is comfortable with where she is in her career than good for her more power to her. I admire the fact that she would take a stand for something she doesn’t want to do even if it pays more. But not wanting attention from your shoots seems counter intuitive. It suggests to me that she is in the wrong career field because that is what modeling is about. Unless you honestly believe that these models are just so passionate about all these lingerie or whatever make-up etc. products they are selling.

To clarify when I talk about these models not wanting attention I’m speaking about their wanting their pages on here deleted or not appreciating online publicity, I’m not talking about them refraining from doing more sexual/risqué shoots

Oh here we go again. Why does Nicola attract such conversations? There are some who want to turn her thread into a mess every now and then.

Nicola hasn't said anything since that one IG story years ago. Why some still bring it up?

And surprise surprise, they are models. They do this job because they are fortunate to be pretty.
And if one is pretty then it is to be expected to be sexualised by some, it's natural.

If any model thinks the opposite they are in the wrong job.

Even if some do though they have to treat them with respect and post about them accordingly.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Frgggry.thumb.jpg.f172f31029ceacea49d18dc70e82ceef.jpg

Photographer Alexei Bazdarev created a Patreon Account. Uploading content coming week.

https://www.patreon.com/alexeibazdarev?fbclid=PAAab_ZKZvIxvKNjDfC76KNaLgy3MjU8Gwb39BuN4W1zK0Bvv0EJYymkpRu24

I both like and hate this stuff, wasn't it the same issue with Kessler? somebody else. I don't want to spend 20-45bucks on "Mystery Photos" Would I shell out that money for "X amount of photos of Y model" ? Yeah sure. But I'm not a kid who buys mystery grab bags anymore with the hopes of finding something worth my money in there. Like just go "You get 50 pictures in 8 mp, all of Nicola, here are 15 low res previews. You pay 25$" , will I pay him? Sure. But "Here are 30 pictures for 30$ of 6 models with 5 pictures each 4 models you won't like." yeah nah dude.

🙄