Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

9 hours ago, Chuckster said:

I don't think she even cares about all that. We are talking about a young model, who doesn't even uses her real last name, isn't verified on Instagram and probably still works at her job part time (that's what she said in an interview). She could probably deactivate her account, stop modelling without anyone having a way of contacting her.

how do you know that's not his real last name?

Yeah Coachella sucks and let's not forget that it's an ecological disaster too : it produces tons of waste every day, people come from all over the world which pollutes the air even more, and the loud music disturbs the fauna and forces wildlife to avoid the (large) area for weeks.

But it's going to happen no matter what so Nicola may as well just go and get some exposure, she deserves it and I have no clue why she isn't bigger internationally. She's perfect, and I don't throw that word around easily.

On 4/25/2022 at 5:10 AM, Dmz494 said:

For the website images, are people just taking a guess that there's new ones and scanning the whole site?

There is quite often something called the "New in" or "Latest additions" page of course, that's where I get my picks usually from