Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Dmz494 said:

Didn't know that. Which site/app allows you to do that? Also looking for one that gets you the higher resolution Instagram post pictures cause the one I use is low res.

I too would like to know how to download reels like that. As for Instagram pics, I use indown.io since instadownloader.co has been acting up lately. For stories, I use storysaver.net.

15 hours ago, Dmz494 said:

Didn't know that. Which site/app allows you to do that? Also looking for one that gets you the higher resolution Instagram post pictures cause the one I use is low res.

Instagram pictures can be 1440p since around June/July 2019 for Instagram users in the West. I've never fully understood Instagram video resolution and quality (I think they shrink larger uploads to some max target file size and their exact methods may have changed over time). While there have been some online tools (I've used 25+ over the years), they all stop working after some time. The most reliable way is to use an Instagram account and iPhone? user agent, since they typically get the best version of pictures and videos for some reason. There are some command line tools that download the highest quality, but your burner accounts will eventually get flagged and disabled. It's a pain.

(Sigh, I remember downloading FB/IG content based on filename alone, before July 2012, before they used Akami and URL signatures :devil:)

Also, I can't seem to download that exact Instagram reel at 1080p using any of my preferred methods. Was it a fluke? I honestly don't understand it all...

---

1 hour ago, Avenger said:

Looks like she removed the videos from her Youtube channel

I have a local archive of the 1080p MP4s, ~2.4 GB. Maybe I will upload them somewhere...

On 8/23/2022 at 8:20 AM, zorzabosti said:

I have a local archive of the 1080p MP4s, ~2.4 GB. Maybe I will upload them somewhere...

2021-01-18  10 MIN AB WORKOUT _ No Equipment _ nicolaca-i6acsAjmPUk.mp4
2021-01-23  12 MIN BOOTY WORKOUT _ Focus On Side and Lower Booty _ No Equipment _ nicolaca-rcDxbAMRTTQ.mp4
2021-01-31  10 MIN SLIM & TONED LEGS WORKOUT_ No Equipment_ legs, butt and inner thighs _ nicolaca-Va6nH5fbhdY.mp4
2021-02-06  6 MIN AB EXPRESS Workout_ No Equipment_ nicolaca-N2BQyfFApWI.mp4
2021-02-13  Glute Activation _ 6 Min to grow your booty _ No Equipment _ nicolaca-E-cL3YObYL0.mp4
2021-02-20  15 MIN BOOTY WORKOUT _ with Resistance Band_ nicolaca-UUvWKvKDTsM.mp4
2021-02-23  5 MIN AB WORKOUT_ quick but effective _ nicolaca-9mOoD0eMTz8.mp4
2021-03-06  10 MIN BOOTY WORKOUT - with ankle weights_ nicolaca-nUdV7bhmFAw.mp4
2021-03-13  10 MIN AB WORKOUT_ with resistance band_ nicolaca-vcEuYFrDLrM.mp4
2021-03-20  INNER THIGH WORKOUT_ 12 MIN_ No Equipment_ nicolaca-nGcPo7AYLZQ.mp4
2021-03-27  QUICK BUT EFFECTIVE AB WORKOUT_ 6 MIN_ seated exercises only_ nicolaca-s12slFAUiBc.mp4
2021-04-03  BOOTY WORKOUT _ 12 MIN & 5 EXERCISES _ optional with resistance band_ nicolaca-qtvcpcedBgw.mp4
2021-04-10  QUICK BUT EFFECTIVE SIDE ABS WORKOUT_ 5 MIN_ No Equipment_ nicolaca-qCSXKHG8Swk.mp4
2021-04-24  25 MIN INTENSE BOOTY WORKOUT with ankle weights_ nicolaca-l3czAW0D15A.mp4
2021-05-02  6 MIN SMALL WAIST WORKOUT_ quick but effective_ no equipment needed_ nicolaca-KoJVuECS-g4.mp4
2021-09-27  I will be back soon...-j7oLpL5ZwUM.mp4

blue in archive p1 and orange in archive p2.

(I don't think I've ever watched any of her videos in its entirety, but I just had to download them)

5b7cbb302616358d23fdda4176e7d8d1  NC_YouTube_p1.7z

http://depositfiles.com/files/qc2nfdx6n

https://k2s.cc/file/da95f473f659b/NC_YouTube_p1.7z

1ea648c794eb3bdf0044aab6d995778f  NC_YouTube_p2.7z

http://depositfiles.com/files/c4mm3xrjr

https://k2s.cc/file/50c256e4a1163/NC_YouTube_p2.7z

2 hours ago, Erusiel said:

How has she not featured in Sports Illustrated or something yet?

Are people in the biz out of their mind?

I have a feeling she's not the easiest to work with. She did S-Shaped, then not anymore. She did those lingerie shots, which were partially see through, then didn't promote it or even seemed to acknowledge the photog who did the shot. Then the shoot with that Alexander guy who she complained about (IIRC) that it was too "sexy" or something.

She might not know what direction she wants to go. Where she might be worried to box herself into a certain category and maybe that means she takes some jobs she regrets after, but also doesn't seem to want to actively "find work" IE pick a direction and work with the right people to achieve that?

Again just the feeling that I get. Yeah she has a great face and body for sure, but there are tons of attractive girls and the internet broadened things so far that the ones who are savvy and know what they want just do IG and or OF and monetize that. I mean look how much this Danielle..Bharbie Catch me outside girl made with softcore shit, 50 MILLION DOLLARS in a year. Objectively Nicola is way more attractive, at least in a mainstream level, she could rake in the money BUT:

A. She would need to be a whole lot better at grabbing attention AND marketing herself

B. Would need to be fine with being "that OF chick that got rich by selling her body"

Why she deleted everything from YouTube? She could become incredibly popular on YouTube. I don’t understand why it was necessary to remove videos with her sport exercises, there was nothing super-erotic in them. Unless, of course, she's afraid of this. Besides, people in the YouTube comments wrote that her videos help them to take care of themselves.

I don’t understand this girl) With her data, she could become the number 1 model in the world. She deserves it, I don't know any so cute and at the same time sexy model girl.

P/S: sorry for my English)

6 minutes ago, vishu said:

Why she deleted everything from YouTube? She could become incredibly popular on YouTube. I don’t understand why it was necessary to remove videos with her sport exercises, there was nothing super-erotic in them. Unless, of course, she's afraid of this. Besides, people in the YouTube comments wrote that her videos help them to take care of themselves.

I don’t understand this girl) With her data, she could become the number 1 model in the world. She deserves it, I don't know any so cute and at the same time sexy model girl.

P/S: sorry for my English)

I think she got a lot of creepy comments where a lot of the workout stuff was sexualized by the audience and she got weirded out.