Bellazon

The BZ dictionary of hilarious definitions

Sarah.Adams

psychic: A person who claim that he can read other people minds and know what they going to do and under what occasions without using any scientifically accepted prognosis methods and without interpreting any verbal or sensory clues. Science does not accept such abilities and consider psychics crooks. 

Known phychic on bellazon is @Stormbringer who claims he knows when and where I'm going to machinegun him.  After I post this he'll claim that he knew that I'd use this thread and this post as an excuse to machinegun him ............. maybe he's right, science is wrong and he's really a psychic :idk::idk: 

@Stormbringer

:war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war:

love birds:  two persons who cannot get their hands and/or tongues off of each other in the presence of others.

Also people using machineguns to kill one another.

Most ordinary people can't tell the fucking difference between a real machine gun and a semiautomatic but the 2 love birds SuperG.girl & Stormbringer know what they are talking about & show very close mutual love and concern... With bullets. A lot of them.

https://lh4.ggpht.com/FJAx7pgkyTCqcTrmAigVZj3tvLWKlQ-IwEsRFBKomMQUasRwoI4PXSVUF6RI1v0iaaqp=h310

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

love birds:  two persons who cannot get their hands and/or tongues off of each other in the presence of others.

Most ordinary people can't tell the fucking difference between a real machine gun and a semiautomatic but the 2 love birds SuperG.girl & Stormbringer know what they are talking about & show very close mutual love and concern... With bullets. A lot of them.

:blah: 

:war::war::war: 

Before the definition... @SuperG.Girl, help me with the machine gunning above :blah: 

Stubbornness: Characteristic of someone who shows an irrational determination to not change their position towards something even when being proven wrong by all kind of possible arguments and science. More so, when learning their position is actually wrong they'll became more stubborn about it and start machine gunning those oppose.

Some may even use the pejorative term "psychic" to refer to those who are victim of said stubbornness.

A well known Stubborn in BZ is @SuperG.Girl, who shows all the characteristics described above. 

:war::war::war::war::war::war::war:

Just now, Stormbringer said:

Before the definition... @SuperG.Girl, help me with the machine gunning above :blah: 

sure :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

:war::war::war: 

1 minute ago, Stormbringer said:

A well known Stubborn in BZ is @SuperG.Girl, who shows all the characteristics described above. 

Love Triangle

When two people both love a third person. The object of their love may be conflicted as to whom he/she wants, and generally nobody emerges from these very happy. 

2 Well known people in that BZ love triangle are SuperG.Girl & Stormbringer  and they tend to resolve their love triangle problem by killing off the hottest & smartest person in the triangle: FrenchKiki.

Really fucking suck.

Sit on My Face: The noble act of a guy letting a girl use his face as their personal throne. Only women of great character, fortitude, and skill will be able to keep their men alive while receiving pleasure. Often thought as a sissy practice by barbarians in antiquity, but they were consumed with playing swords with guys while adherents of this sacred ritual played with girls. Only a few adherents of this ancient faith still live today....... it is their preferred method of death.

Known practitioner of this faith @Stromboli1 is still looking for a woman to perform this sacred ritual.

• 2 weeks later...

Wham!Extremely sissy band for the sissiest decade of them all (the '80s); or more precisely a duo, since band is too big a word for them.

The name, though it's origins remain a mystery, perfectly reflects the stupidity and nonsense of their so called music.

In addition the duo features a notorious Freddie Mercury wannabe: George Michael.

@SuperG.Girl this is for your failed psychic abilities and for talking like that about The Beatles :blah: 

:war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war::war:

• 4 weeks later...

Philosophy: The study of general and fundamental problems concerning deep matters such as existence, reason, etc.

Developed by an ancient and long forgotten culture often named as Greeks, it has raised (and left purposely unanswered) a broad number of deep existential questions.

One notorious adept to such "deep philosophical questions" is @SuperG.Girl, who will often call other's answers tu such inquires incorrect while in reality it is her answer the one that's wrong.

So, @SuperG.Girl

:war::war::war::war::war:

Context: in philosophy is understood as the set of the facts, subtleties, phrases, events and body gestures surrounding a phrase defining its real meaning which can be completely different from the meaning derived if the phrase is interpreted alone or in a different context. For example the phrase:

why am I wearing this mini skirt? ..........translates into a deep philosophical question if preceded by the phrases:

who am I?

why am I being here?

where am I going to?

is that understood @Stormbringer ?:blah: