Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

post-1120-1196270530_thumb.jpgpost-1120-1196270630_thumb.jpgpost-1120-1196270733_thumb.jpgpost-1120-1196270810_thumb.jpgpost-1120-1196270922_thumb.jpg

Billaruda, its beyond cool to see that helena edit in HQ... i have it of course, but like half the size and detail of your pics...i feel like all im doing today is going around from thread to thread saying'thanks billaruda' :rofl:

I'll second that :wub:

Thanks, Bill!!

can't believe Helena lost the ultimate VS model against Isabeli. yeah sure isabeli is a nice model but she is not a "legend" and not synonymous with VS! at all. If this is always gonna be the results since most people voting are too young than don't bother putting any of "THE legendary Supermodels" in the vote count anymore. it just makes me mad and feel old when they lose.. :o :blink:

michelabella, it truly broke my heart that all these kids devoted to vs, didnt even know one of the original angels!

i gave up on polls after that. i remember <puttin on granny glasses> loving the models of the 80's and 90's

but i also knew about models from the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's.. i mean, if you trul.y love something, shouldnt you know its history?? anyhow

enough of that,

i found some great covers ill post em in just a sec.