Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

You're welcome, Vahito :) I can barely find an editorial of Helena I haven't seen.

She's so lovely here :)

I know, it is difficult... unless it is smth super rare from the 80's I think I've seen most of them... but it is always good to refresh our memories;-)

Helena Christensen and her 12-year-old son Mingus went shopping in New York City's Soho neighborhood on Saturday (May 12). The Danish model wore a floral jumpsuit and lavender sandals.

Mingus - whose dad is actor Norman Reedus - dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt with stars.

Helena once told People that she's not a strict parent.

She said, "I haven’t deprived him, like you can’t watch television or play video games, because kids usually overdo [those things] for a bit but then they get over it because it’s not enough stimulation anyway."

She also talked about the creature Mingus once found in the city.

He wants to be out in nature all the time. He found a snake the other day in New York, and he said, “We have to bring it home.” So I had to empty a water bottle, and in it went. Then I took it to the pet store, and they identified it. It’s not a cobra, so we took it home and it’s now living in a big cage, and I have to buy grasshoppers every week."

post-38290-0-1446067951-74146_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446067951-77439_thumb.jpg

celebritybabyscoop

the fact that there is still so much unseen and new "old" stuff on this amazing woman is just incredible!

X

I could not agree more... It looks very similar to one of her Vogue Italia editorials... so I guess it might have been something left over...

Anyway, I guess the only person who might have is Pierre;-) who actually promised to come back at some point after he finishes scanning his new stuff... so we might be in for a biiig treat!

By the way, Helena is also featured in the current issue of Marie Claire... it is a reportage about her trips to Kenya and Peru...

Also if anyone wants to buy a limited edition of Hunger Magazine with Helena on the cover you can purchase it online from Other Criteria... I must say it is quite amazing... the hard cover makes it look like a book and also there is a foldable poster with Helena in it...

post-37780-0-87982500-1338155199_thumb.j

thanks a lot! I am always excited to see Helena working for the magazine she has not worked before but i must admit, i am not a big fan of the editorial... they had the most amazing cast and I think they could have done something truly amazing... i think the styling, etc is a bit of a let down...

post-37780-0-87982500-1338155199_thumb.j

thanks a lot! I am always excited to see Helena working for the magazine she has not worked before but i must admit, i am not a big fan of the editorial... they had the most amazing cast and I think they could have done something truly amazing... i think the styling, etc is a bit of a let down...

youre welcome....i do agree with u vahito.

wow! what an amazing video... she was walking down the catwalk so elegantly... elegance has just vanished from the fashion world...

I love her picture from Chanel as well... I wish Karl worked with her again... but I think he is a bit obsessed with 5-6 models that he uses constantly... anyway... would love some new covers too... I only know that we will have Future Claw in the beggining of September... haven't hear about anything else... I think her UK ELLE is kind of due now;-))))

• 3 weeks later...

Elle french

"Mosaiques Orientales"

by Friedemann Hauss

I don´t know if it is already posted here.....? But I think she looks here simply gorgeous. Like an dark angel.. fantastic face...

memories of a unique beauty!

post-23068-0-13983800-1340208272_thumb.j

post-23068-0-96669300-1340208282_thumb.j

post-23068-0-21615300-1340208297_thumb.j

post-23068-0-85193200-1340208417_thumb.j

post-23068-0-69657700-1340208429_thumb.j