I never seen this one Alexandra

Can you please scan this one only in Big scans

Will be amazing

I have some data of the others but Im sure the guys know it

If not Ill go for it sometimes next week

Im sooo happy helena thread is soo huge

It grew so fast since I joined here! So Happy

Silvy

Hi silvana :wave: Yes, I can scan this bigger. Please, put something on Renée I do still look for in HQ at the Renée Simonsen topic in return. Hope you don´t mind, but you´re the only one I can ask for Renée stuff, because you have so much I do still look for! ;)

Yes I can do that

But I do not do it in return! I post to share.

Plus Im not the biggest fan of Helena. My fave model is Renee since 1985!

I do it because I want to share stuff with others, I love my scans and I put lots of hours to them!

i really felt it was a bit rare there and did not go for it

So I prefer you post big scans of renee of stuff Im looking for also! heee I will search the ones I need. When I finish the Federer thing Ill start to scan Renee for her project, Helena and Paulian, my other fave models!

But you told me youhave no time at the moment. So s do the Renee ( and this Helena I hope) when you have time. this have to be fun!

So I will wait also until you have time

I estimate the way im working I will finish my work in 2 weeks. Its 4 week longer than I planned. Shhhhhh

Then Ill go to my girls, mostly Renee for the project I have!

Hugs

:wave: Hi silvana! Here it is! Hope it´s good enough! :D Can´t wait for your post of something I do still miss on the Renée Simonsen topic! Hopefully also 4 images! Guess what I´m missing also other Renée fans do. So we all win with it. I´ve posted so much there I´ve got no info about, I´m still looking for or just have very small scans. Or you check at the missing covers on my website. Covers are the most wanted on these model topics. Would be great to see the italian Beauty of August 1987, spanish CLAUDIA of November 1989, greece DIVA, greece EIVAN #50/92, italian MEDIA KEY November 1987 or spanish VESTIDAL of Autumn 1985 #36. :drool:

post-21846-1249892197_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249892379_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249892559_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249892731_thumb.jpg

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO SHOOT ME!!! Does anyone have this cover?

I cut it smaller and pasted another picture over it to fit into scrapbook... silly me!

If anyone has it PLEASE post! What country is this from Spain?

(I only scanned it low res)

Not great, but a little better. It´s from Portugal

THANKS SO MUCH! It is a gorgeous cover! x

:wave:

"Klassik plus" - german VOGUE October 1995 by David Bailey

post-21846-1249148145_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249148217_thumb.jpg

Will be amazing

Silvy

Hi silvana :wave: Yes, I can scan this bigger. Please, put something on Renée I do still look for in HQ at the Renée Simonsen topic in return. Hope you don´t mind, but you´re the only one I can ask for Renée stuff, because you have so much I do still look for! ;)

Yes I can do that

I do it because I want to share stuff with others, I love my scans and I put lots of hours to them!

So I prefer you post big scans of renee of stuff Im looking for also! heee I will search the ones I need. When I finish the Federer thing Ill start to scan Renee for her project, Helena and Paulian, my other fave models!

But you told me youhave no time at the moment. So s do the Renee ( and this Helena I hope) when you have time. this have to be fun!

I estimate the way im working I will finish my work in 2 weeks. Its 4 week longer than I planned. Shhhhhh

Hugs

:wave: Hi silvana! Here it is! Hope it´s good enough! :D Can´t wait for your post of something I do still miss on the Renée Simonsen topic! Hopefully also 4 images! Guess what I´m missing also other Renée fans do. So we all win with it. I´ve posted so much there I´ve got no info about, I´m still looking for or just have very small scans. Or you check at the missing covers on my website. Covers are the most wanted on these model topics. Would be great to see the italian Beauty of August 1987, spanish CLAUDIA of November 1989, greece DIVA, greece EIVAN #50/92, italian MEDIA KEY November 1987 or spanish VESTIDAL of Autumn 1985 #36. :drool:

post-21846-1249892197_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249892379_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249892559_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249892731_thumb.jpg

:heart:

Alex/ dear Helena Fans

I thank you for this scans you did ales, and all the post of other fans...I will see them a bit later I have no time lately to see all in big

I only want you to be sure Im a renee simonsen fan since 1985, I collect her, she is my fave model and person.

I love helena, I love paulina I collect her pics but I do not look for everything I miss like Renee

I like some pics more, especially I love helena 1989 and 1990 and 1991 stuff

I think we all ask scans with Pierre and andrew and all try to please each other for the fun of helping each other

I do not go to the renee thread as seems---- I saw things I did not like much...So I came here and Paulinas thread. I post all over the threads of photos I like and models I like

I love photography, I love fashion, I love hiqh quality scans

I ask this editorial s you were posting suddelly all your helena stuff here! So thought youd love to help us as we all love Helena here.

I have no problem to scan things you miss but I do not do one page for one page

I do just scan for help people that miss stuff to have it thats all. Im not sure if the guys have to return all the stuff you posted here? I dont think so I think we all help each other, right???

I miss a lot Renee from you.from you and hopefully one day you will scan it, but if not I will understand!

But I read your mail (I still have to answer) and I do not trade scans you know, I just post what people needs I can send what people need and what I like

To me is fun and do not want to miss the fan to have obligations and copetion in this area

Collecting is hard enought when a fan promised something and then come and said other person came with an offer I cannot say now.. So I leave it to people that want to trade in a good way. I care not more as I cannot have it all.. just try to have what I can, Mostly the most importat thing to me, is talking to Renee the real peson than getting crazy for this 2 scans for 2, 4 pages for 4...Its insane and my health need to be cared.. and I worried a lot if things are done with pressure.. maybe you all understand..

So I will scan renee but not for this

And If you want to scan renee do it too,.

Will be awesome

But I said Im working on a project now I have no time

Just scan solo pages from time to time and post old scans.

When I finish my book Ill go to scan.

Now I cant even If Im sying to scan helena paulian renee...

I have a deadline that is way delayed..

I have my renee missing pages Ill post them there, maybe you want to scan renee as well

If not alex, do not worry

Just keep it fun

Ill be back when ill finish my book 1

Hugs to all the Helena fans

Thanks for the post

will take a better look soon I have no time now!

Sorry, bu I think you guys know Im wotking hard on a project.

silvy

"Klassik plus" - german VOGUE October 1995 by David Bailey

post-21846-1249148145_thumb.jpg post-21846-1249148217_thumb.jpg

Will be amazing

Silvy

Yes I can do that

Hugs

:heart:

Alex/ dear Helena Fans

I thank you for this scans you did ales, and all the post of other fans...I will see them a bit later I have no time lately to see all in big

I only want you to be sure Im a renee simonsen fan since 1985, I collect her, she is my fave model and person.

I love helena, I love paulina I collect her pics but I do not look for everything I miss like Renee

I like some pics more, especially I love helena 1989 and 1990 and 1991 stuff

I think we all ask scans with Pierre and andrew and all try to please each other for the fun of helping each other

I do not go to the renee thread as seems---- I saw things I did not like much...So I came here and Paulinas thread. I post all over the threads of photos I like and models I like

I love photography, I love fashion, I love hiqh quality scans

I ask this editorial s you were posting suddelly all your helena stuff here! So thought youd love to help us as we all love Helena here.

I have no problem to scan things you miss but I do not do one page for one page

I do just scan for help people that miss stuff to have it thats all. Im not sure if the guys have to return all the stuff you posted here? I dont think so I think we all help each other, right???

I miss a lot Renee from you.from you and hopefully one day you will scan it, but if not I will understand!

But I read your mail (I still have to answer) and I do not trade scans you know, I just post what people needs I can send what people need and what I like

To me is fun and do not want to miss the fan to have obligations and copetion in this area

Collecting is hard enought when a fan promised something and then come and said other person came with an offer I cannot say now.. So I leave it to people that want to trade in a good way. I care not more as I cannot have it all.. just try to have what I can, Mostly the most importat thing to me, is talking to Renee the real peson than getting crazy for this 2 scans for 2, 4 pages for 4...Its insane and my health need to be cared.. and I worried a lot if things are done with pressure.. maybe you all understand..

So I will scan renee but not for this

And If you want to scan renee do it too,.

Will be awesome

But I said Im working on a project now I have no time

Just scan solo pages from time to time and post old scans.

When I finish my book Ill go to scan.

Now I cant even If Im sying to scan helena paulian renee...

I have a deadline that is way delayed..

I have my renee missing pages Ill post them there, maybe you want to scan renee as well

If not alex, do not worry

Just keep it fun

Ill be back when ill finish my book 1

Hugs to all the Helena fans

Thanks for the post

will take a better look soon I have no time now!

Sorry, bu I think you guys know Im wotking hard on a project.

silvy

O.k.

SOME OF MY FAVE B & W Pics of Helena.

first one I dont know where from, other three all from UK VOGUE (photographers and dates unknown - sorry x)

- with her eyes she really rocks in B & W pics!!!

hey you guys !!

I'm back !

I know I was quiet ... he he !

so in order to be forgiven :

the editorial is from french vogue : 05/1994 de sable et de soie, pamela hanson ( edito with Michelle Bennenah )

post-33470-1250110914_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250110945_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250110986_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250111007_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250111048_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250111081_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250111104_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250111125_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250111154_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1250111176_thumb.jpg