Bellazon

General Discussion

Marvin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

overreacted if you ask me, she shouldn't take things people say about that too seriously, she herself said Neo shouldn't get angry at what she posted, that it was just her opinion. Then she turns 180 and goes Drama Queen Ironic on us. I guess it just all bubbled up at once.

• 2 weeks later...
Petra went back to Thailand and went to see the children. There are new photos of her in US magazine. She is still doing  charity work for the children there as well and AIDS charity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who is ont he cover? Is it a new one? Or is this the magazine that was out a couple weeks ago?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had a dream about her the other day, it was kind of sad..Not sad in a bad way but sad because its odd!...I was running around in some field with petra with tall grass, and a creek and hte laundry was blowing in the air. Man this is the corniest thing ive ever written! then we went inside into the dining room of this house, i was eating but petra woudlnt eat, so i asked her what was wrong. She just stared at me and dint say anything, THEN I woke up!...