Bellazon

General Discussion

Marvin

• 1 month later...

Petra Nemcova is on E! Entertainment channel with The E True Hollywood Story: Supermodels The Rise and Fall. She said that models have a certain standard, in terms of if they can model and act and she also talked about how huge a star she became after she was on the sports illustrated cover and she named all the shows she was on and she said alot of other things. She was so beautiful (as always) and she had on a red shirt, and a black fadorra hat. She was shown alot in this special. The other models they talked to was Frederique Van Derwall, Janice Dickenson and another model. I can't recall her name. So anyway check your local listings!

I love Petra for her beauty inside and out. Here is an excerpt from her book, I hope it hasn't been posted.

"I read once that when people are dying, their whole life is flashing before them. I wasn't so sure I was dying, but while I waited, and prayed for help to return for both myself and all the others I began to think about Simon first and then my mother, my father, my sister, my grandfather, my grandmothers, my friends my work. I believe that there is a pattern to life, and lying there, cradled in the palm tree, I could see how what had gone before in my life was making it possible for me to survive."

For more:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/NewYearsRenewal/...=1369271&page=1

She never really stood out to me until I saw her on the Sports Illustrated video. She seemed really genuine & kind. Then with the Tsunami circumstance and how she dealt with it, I really grew to respect her as a woman and person. :hug: I hope she finds somebody who can love her and who she can love as much as she loved Simon Atlee.

Ok, I'm getting too emotional...LOL...time for me to go!

Edited by lilbabe80

I missed it too. Wasn't home.

You can find a transcript of what we typed here but she used a voice communication and no one has transcribed it yet. Though also posted there are captures of the webcam and someone captured the voice communication for the last 30 minutes.

• 1 month later...

On the fashion spot website someone said that she is more of a celebritymodel than model because everyone knows of her and the tsunami, I tend to disagree with this. How is she a celebrity? She doesn't want a singing career nor movie career and this is what a celebrity is. Petra was a cover girl for SI and that pushed her ranks for model to supermodel.

On the fashion spot website someone said that she is more of a celebritymodel than model because everyone knows of her and the tsunami, I tend to disagree with this. How is she a celebrity? She doesn't want a singing career nor movie career and this is what a celebrity is. Petra was a cover girl for SI and that pushed her ranks for model to supermodel.

yeah i agree but i guess she wasn't the cover of vogue or doing major runway such as versace,valentino, or chanel. Heidi and Petra are simliar type of models.