Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

Betting against the monopoly is very risky. But if you beat the monopoly, then you get a lot of value.

The guy that manages to break the shackles created by the western elites' syndicate will be king. If no such man exist, the US will become a shithole and China will outperform them.

gold-roger-roger.gif

On 9/28/2023 at 4:38 PM, Enrico_sw said:

He disagrees with the moral monopoly that rules over the USA, so it's only natural that the thought police goes after him.

He spent billions to allow twitter to promote free speech, I respect that. Twitter used to be a digital gulag, who was infected with far left politics.

He also has a bigger strategy, which is to create a microcosm around X/Twitter. I'm not sure it'll work, but it's a bold bet. And bold bets pay sometimes. His political positioning may also be a bold bet.

I mean besides twitter there are the US alt-right socials like Truth social etc. which left wingers would never join.   I dislike Twitter myself although the platform does has utility as a simple messaging clipboard.

I think in reality Tiktok (a third party- China) has taken over.  Twitter will become a minimized social media.  

Youtube long-form content creators are all complaining about how Tiktok is changing youtube.

I am personally changing my content strategy to be more like tiktok as I found that what was holding me back is the fact that my content is overly complex (even though I though it was simple enough) and long (6-15 minutes).

The algorithm is telling me to making 3 1/2 minute videos...

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I think in reality Tiktok (a third party- China) has taken over. 

Tiktok, Fentanyl and meth are the new drugs used by China in its 21st century Opium war.

China have its vengeance for the previous opium wars thanks to Tiktok (brain drug) and chemical drugs. China is using them as tools to pulp American youngsters' brain. Their plan works, while China's collaborators (big companies like Disney or politicians) don't do anything.

Most social media are toxic, but I believe Elon's twitter is the least toxic. Tiktok is probably the most toxic.

Political correctness makes people dumb, proof number 1645138776410:

University of Victoria (Canada) spends $24,000 in woke consultants fees to repaint a crosswalk with LGBT colors. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The rainbow conundrum at UVic: Crosswalk refresh no simple paint job

UVic has said any repainting of the rainbow crosswalk will have to wait until it holds conversations with staff, faculty and students. It’s spending $24,000 on those consultations

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I don't see how Elon is playing 4-D Chess TBH.  He looks like he's just taking down something he disliked for a long time at a significant cost to himself and Tesla.  Perhaps in his eyes it's worth it.  

I've seen some analysts claiming it's a big plan for Elon to create a big digital environment, but I don't spend much time on these analyses (a dice roll is not much less valuable that them sometimes...)

The only way to know is to wait and see. :idk:

On 10/1/2023 at 5:40 AM, Enrico_sw said:

I've seen some analysts claiming it's a big plan for Elon to create a big digital environment, but I don't spend much time on these analyses (a dice roll is not much less valuable that them sometimes...)

The only way to know is to wait and see. :idk:

Elon is now getting attacked for being a "Russian Agent" lol & some clueless blame the defeat of the Ukrainian-NATO counteroffensive on 'Starlink'. 

President Biden even commented on Twitter being a Russian asset.

Twitter was actually completely overrun with Ukrainian propaganda and still is TBH.

On 10/1/2023 at 5:30 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Most social media are toxic, but I believe Elon's twitter is the least toxic. Tiktok is probably the most toxic.

Youtube's biggest problems when accessed on the phone are the obnoxious ads and the high use of cell phone power.  Also people on the go do not have the attention span for the 10 minute video sometimes. This seems to be why they are so concerned with Tiktok taking over 'eye ball' share.

Tiktok has pretty good potential for advertising revenue as well.  

It seems to be a pretty powerful platform for influencers and propaganda/promotion.

My youtube analytics show that people only watch 3 1/2 minutes of my videos on average, just a 30% viewer retention rate.  Typically 50% is considered 'decent' on youtube.

I released a 6 1/2 minute video and they watched 3 1/2 minutes again..lol.  My retention rate doubled.  So I've been making 12 minute videos for no reason..

I'm also suspecting that the advice by tittok/youtube that 'hashtags' should be minimized is disinformation that benefits them primarily.  At least on tiktok I have noticed that the more hashtags I use the better it performs.

On 10/7/2023 at 6:13 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I have to say the level of discourse in U.S. politics has degraded almost in real time over the course of the past ten to fifteen years in a manner that is almost impossible to wrap one's head around.

On 10/6/2023 at 5:36 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Biden's administration is the 2023 version of Bush's administration.

An alternate history dream is what if the US federal government & military weren't completely terrible over the past 20+ years?  No 8 trillion dollar wars, no 1 trillion a year interest payment on debts, and balanced budget.  Where would the nation be without all these disasters?  It's all very sad.

Now it looks like the world is inching more and more towards a new cold war and WW3.  

I don't know much about the situation with Hamas but it looks like Gaza will be turned into gigantic grave and urban warfare battlefield between fanatical muslims & jews.  

The much lauded Israeli M-tanks have been recorded being destroyed by Hamas, they join all the other 5 million dollar tanks (Abrams, Leopard 2 and Challenger) that moving piles of future pieces of Junk.  

Biden said that "climate change" is more dangerous to the world than "nuclear war".  

John Kirby (Pentagon Spokesman who has lied for 1 1/2 years about the war in Ukraine) is either confused or is full agreement and the reporter can't believe it lol.