Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

This guy makes me laugh:  far-right Polish extremist, starting his own political party.

Wojciech Olszański – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia

I find it interesting that he is an actor and director, he could just be a troll. Dresses like a nazi, a soviet, and an imperialist 😄

POlish.jpgCi0BK9AVEAAOa-I.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpjBeMEOezFcr9XBbgHih6196cecdcbb9c_o_large.jpg

His daughter is an actress and she is gorgeous:

1450345680881_0800x0800_0x0x0x0_1573362494302-michalina-olszanska.jpg0c5aef32e8217a35f0387dec8cdb14b8--charac

BTW, it's highly possible that they put cameras to enforce dumb shit like that. Like Bush wanted to put cameras everywhere in the 2000s.

Left wing extremists are the clones of the Bush boys of the 2000s. They have scapegoats (straight white men) and they use it to impose control on everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Netflix’s Vikings: Valhalla Race And Gender Swaps Historical Norwegian Ruler Jarl Haakon 

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/03/06/netflixs-vikings-race-and-gender-swaps-historical-norwegian-ruler-jarl-haakon/

Then, they wonder why people around the world think the American culture is broken.

American producers are OBSESSED with gender an race to the point where they make meaningless decisions. Hollywood is worthless.

12 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Then, they wonder why people around the world think the American culture is broken.

American producers are OBSESSED with gender an race to the point where they make meaningless decisions. Hollywood is worthless.

The insistence on historical accuracy is very limited in its scope. It's usually just about race and/or gender.

Whilst there are like 101 issues with every single historical show that go far beyond just those two things.

Like if you are truly a stickler for authenticity, why would you watch Rome in English? :rofl:

13 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

For not allowing neighboring blue states to send help? :rofl:

I don't follow American politics every day, so I don't get the reference, friend. Sorry if your comedic effect falls flat :idk:

I thought DeSantis was good at exposing the hypocrisy of the ultra-wealthy people of Martha's vineyard. I dunno all the details, but I can't stand wealthy folks belittling regular people for their supposed lack of solidarity, while themselves can't stand the presence of migrants for one day (and called the army).

But maybe I missed something (the left card is an immunity totem?):Amelie_wft:

Whilst there are like 101 issues with every single historical show that go far beyond just those two things.

Sorry, but this doesn't make sense. You say there are 101 issues with authenticity, yet, you're ready to throw 99 of them to garbage, because 2 of them make you feel uncomfortable. Say what?:idk:

Like if you are truly a stickler for authenticity, why would you watch Rome in English? :rofl:

This is a very weak argument. If you can't abide to one historical detail for obvious reasons (though I wouldn't be against a show in latin with subtitles), it doesn't mean you should throw historical accuracy altogether.

You should fight for historical authenticity on all fronts. Also, the blame-shifting tactics is getting old now: the ones obsessed with gender/race are movie producers (who bent the knee to the woke cult).