Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Im pretty sure that they said something like that in a magazine article about her, I translated it on an online translator once and it said that. Ive read it before on the internet as well. They also included that quote in the Askmen.com article so there must be a reliable source for it. I think its true... Pretty sad eh? :cry:

Yeah, not everything in life is fun... I know what she must have felt...

SO

OK! Whoever is pretending to be Adriana on Myspace who has this page link: http://www.myspace.com/angeladriana GET A LIFE YOU LOSER!!! Your one of many sad Adriana wannabes and quite frankly your never going to be her or near to being her so get that through your sad, obsessive, stalker head and get a life (no I'm not talking about the one where you spend 24 hrs at your comp telling people you are her)! But a real one! Isn't it about time you got a life and switched off your damn computer that is your only existance??????!!!!!! Before anyone tells me I'm being abusive and harsh, I am writing this because I have noticed that nearly every single candids which all the amazing Adriana fans here on bellazon have posted in her threads, they are nearly all there! :yuckky: This was literally my face when I saw all of those pics and being passed off as 'Adriana' on Myspace.com: :o :blink: :yuckky: This person needs to be caught and banned from Bellazon and their Myspace page pretending to be Adriana closed. This person has like 4,000 people as her friends thinking it is the real her and anyone who is friends with this person on Myspace, IT IS NOT HER! I REPEAT ITS A FRAUD! I'm sure shes to busy working or living her life (unlike this f**king loser) who obsviously has too much time on their hands and is most likely very ugly and has no friends! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: AGAIN people sorry for ranting but someone using all the pics which alot of you worked hard to find being used by this fake just pissed me off.

OK! Whoever is pretending to be Adriana on Myspace who has this page link: http://www.myspace.com/angeladriana GET A LIFE YOU LOSER!!! Your one of many sad Adriana wannabes and quite frankly your never going to be her or near to being her so get that through your sad, obsessive, stalker head and get a life (no I'm not talking about the one where you spend 24 hrs at your comp telling people you are her)! But a real one! Isn't it about time you got a life and switched off your damn computer that is your only existance??????!!!!!! Before anyone tells me I'm being abusive and harsh, I am writing this because I have noticed that nearly every single candids which all the amazing Adriana fans here on bellazon have posted in her threads, they are nearly all there! :yuckky: This was literally my face when I saw all of those pics and being passed off as 'Adriana' on Myspace.com: :o :blink: :yuckky: This person needs to be caught and banned from Bellazon and their Myspace page pretending to be Adriana closed. This person has like 4,000 people as her friends thinking it is the real her and anyone who is friends with this person on Myspace, IT IS NOT HER! I REPEAT ITS A FRAUD! I'm sure shes to busy working or living her life (unlike this f**king loser) who obsviously has too much time on their hands and is most likely very ugly and has no friends! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: AGAIN people sorry for ranting but someone using all the pics which alot of you worked hard to find being used by this fake just pissed me off.

You really said him

:thumbsup:

C'mon, ABBfan, why get upset? Myspace is not the real world, so any bullshit done there by anybody shouldn't bother us. I think everybody on myspace should listen to your words: "Get a life!" If people thought that this was Adriana's profile, I won't feel sorry for them...

Never visited that page, but if your storie is true... yeah that person must be kind off weird to pretend she/he is Adriana... indeed get a life! There are a lot better things in life! Explore 'em!

SO

Lol I believe she wud b officially creeped out!! :laugh:

Yeah I would be too if I was her!

SO

There are soo many adriana lima my space accounts out there but mostly they usually have adriana's pic and put a their name and make up a crazy story about how they are models or something. But this particular myspace account says it actually her! and has competitions and news about adriana i mean dont you get get into trouble for claiming someones identity? and leading fans to false pretences?