Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Hells yeah :gocho: . Adri gorgeous and beautiful :wub: , and britney is a talentless redneck :x ..... :D

:D I totally agree, but wait... Adriana is on such a high level, she & Britney couldn't even be compared... :)

seriously you can't even compare the two. adriana's a beautiful model who actually wears underwear ;) and britney is a talentless woman who shows her cooch to the paparazzi

as much as i like Britney (not as much as Adriana) her, showing her cooch was an awful site :x

seriously! i was like, go to victoria's secret and keep it a secret :p!

:rofl:

I know! That is my least favourite thing in the world! I hate how Ale seems to be taking it over and ADri seems to get the least attention out of all the senior models and it really annoys me. she should have gotten the fantasy bra this year and she didnt, she should have opened the show and she didnt, and she didnt even get to come out in the first section w/ JT! Makes me saddddd! I wanna see more of her :( :cry:

If they knew how much we loved her they would fire all the models and then clone Adriana, making her they only Angel. The world would be a much better place if that happened. Though the original Adriana would be better than all the others :laugh:

Does anyone think Adriana may have lost some fans when it was discovered she lied about her virginity? I remember there use to be some people (one guy in particular) that were always posting here, so excited that she was actually a virgin. I won't mention names, but they seemed like huge fans. Well I haven't seen them here since she came-out about not being a virgin. I wonder how many people were so disappointed over that, they're no longer fans.... :laugh:

Does anyone think Adriana may have lost some fans when it was discovered she lied about her virginity? I remember there use to be some people (one guy in particular) that were always posting here, so excited that she was actually a virgin. I won't mention names, but they seemed like huge fans. Well I haven't seen them here since she came-out about not being a virgin. I wonder how many people were so disappointed over that, they're no longer fans.... :laugh:

Hmmm I didn't know that she ''lied'' about this... Bellazon is my main source :p Is this 100% real or not?

If she did, it's not very smart of her... I mean you say you have certain commitments and then it becomes apparent that you've broken them. Why should she do that?....

SO

Hmmm I didn't know that she ''lied'' about this... Bellazon is my main source :p Is this 100% real or not?

If she did, it's not very smart of her... I mean you say you have certain commitments and then it becomes apparent that you've broken them. Why should she do that?....

SO

She admitted to lying about it in another magazine interview. She said her publicist put pressure on her to lie or something like that! I hope I didn't just ruin it for you now too.. :laugh:

It's all been talked about on here already. Most members here already know she lied.

SO

She admitted to lying about it in another magazine interview. She said her publicist put pressure on her to lie or something like that! I hope I didn't just ruin it for you now too.. :laugh:

It's all been talked about on here already. Most members here already know she lied.

:laugh: No you didn't ruin anything for me... I don't care whether she's a virgin or not, But I mean if she said that under pressure... that's very sad then, I would't lie about such things because it's a moral value, and it's sad because apparently in modelling world you just can't be yourself then...

Could you link me the interview or is it widly known... I couldn't find anything on the web, maybe it's a rumour.

:laugh: No you didn't ruin anything for me... I don't care whether she's a virgin or not, But I mean if she said that under pressure... that's very sad then, I would't lie about such things because it's a moral value, and it's sad because apparently in modelling world you just can't be yourself then...

Could you link me the interview or is it widly known... I couldn't find anything on the web, maybe it's a rumour.

It is not a rumor and it isnt very widley known. Some people on this forum don't even know about and Ive had to say that she isnt a virgin. I think it isnt as well known because she did it in a small italian weekly magazine and GQ (where she said that she was a virgin) is a much bigger international magazine, thats why I'm hoping that she says that she isnt a virgin in the new GQ interveiw and spread I heard she was doing... I personally dont mind about the virgin thing because I honestly think her publicist really pressured her to say that in order to get publicity. Here's the interview, credit to Iris for the translation (like I said, it was originally done in italian):

Did/Do you pray?

Yes, of course, I pray often. I pray before every fashion show b/c I get scared like it's my first time.

Faith/religion is important to you?

Very very important. I received a very Catholic education at a school with nuns. Every time I return to my home in Brazil I visit my nun teachers.

Do you attend church? (Are you a churchgoer?)

Yes, in NY I attend an Italian church between Bleeker St. and Carmine (Hey I know where that is!!). There is a mass in Brazilian, there are a lot of Brazilians there.

You seem to be very tied to traditional values. Will you marry?

Yes, of course. I don't know when, but I am sure I want to get married.

Could you live with someone without being married?

No, absolutely not.

Then that brings me to believe that your interview with GQ was true after all?

I don't want to talk about that, have you spoken to my agent?

Of course, but if you want to correct something..

I'll tell you one thing: it was a misunderstanding. as you can see my English isn't perfect

I have trouble with English too (i think that's what it says). And so, is it true that you are a virgin or not?

I won't tell you if what I said was true or false. But true or not, that statement/affirmation/declaration is a good message for teenagers.

Then you won't touch the controversy you started..

I'll tell you again that ______________ (not sure how to translate that). But I've seen that normal people think that we models live crazy lives _____ give a positive and healthy message was important.

(no idea what that gigundo paragraph that starts with "non sono stata ferita" says, not enough to translate anyhow.

You are a PAP

A PAP?

You're engaged to royalty and you don't know what PAPs are? Park Avenue Princesses

(She laughs. I play the last card up my sleeve)

Do you know that I have a photo with Wenzeslas?

(She opens her eyes wide in surprise) Are you joking?

No, we met at a wedding and someone photographed us

Will you send it to me?

Of course. You are in love, aren't you?

He's the man of my life. (And as you know, it's hard to deny the man of one's life...or "To the man in one's life, as one knows, it's hard to say no...)

Sorry for the bad quality of both the interview and the scans, but its all I have I guess its better than nothing... :( :)

And here is the actual spread (last one's a cover):

post-5803-1169082889_thumb.jpg

post-5803-1169083020_thumb.jpg

post-5803-1169083138_thumb.jpg

post-5803-1169083226_thumb.jpg

post-5803-1169083470_thumb.jpg

yeah she is 26,and she is a virgin :nicole: ... anyway i'm waiting that bloody site of her to start working for about a year,and nothing still :idk: www.adrianalima.com- please join the mailing list!??! what that means?????

When you join the mailing list, they'll send you an email when the site launches. And you get some additional Adriana info after that I guess...

Greets

SO