Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I love Adri, for me she is the most beautiful women alive

however......she needs to get her sexy look back.......... she needs her darrkkk hair back + too loose a little weight ( just a little)............. And she'd kick everyones ass again ;)

She already does ;) Check the Babe Polls :laugh:

But I do agree with you... I think that more photo's showing here natural look should be made...

Why try to change something that's already really beautiful?

Greets :)

Interveiw with Adriana

This was new to me so sorry if its a repost but I really like it becuase it is long and she seems very nice and everything. Its old, when she was 19, but I still love it. Also a bit back I posted a bunch of her quotes and most of them were taken from this interview. Enjoy!

PS: She says in this interveiw that shes dating a 31 year old (and she 19 at the time) and that she likes older guys so I guess that means that its not that strange that shes dating the prince, even though hes older than her.

PPS: Britney has nothing on Adri. Adri wears underwear! Beyond that, Adri gets paid to. :laugh:

Hells yeah :gocho: . Adri gorgeous and beautiful :wub: , and britney is a talentless redneck :x ..... :D

:D I totally agree, but wait... Adriana is on such a high level, she & Britney couldn't even be compared... :)

seriously you can't even compare the two. adriana's a beautiful model who actually wears underwear ;) and britney is a talentless woman who shows her cooch to the paparazzi

Hells yeah :gocho: . Adri gorgeous and beautiful :wub: , and britney is a talentless redneck :x ..... :D

:D I totally agree, but wait... Adriana is on such a high level, she & Britney couldn't even be compared... :)

seriously you can't even compare the two. adriana's a beautiful model who actually wears underwear ;) and britney is a talentless woman who shows her cooch to the paparazzi

as much as i like Britney (not as much as Adriana) her, showing her cooch was an awful site :x

as much as i like Britney (not as much as Adriana) her, showing her cooch was an awful site :x

seriously! i was like, go to victoria's secret and keep it a secret :p!