Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Found this on the web and I really like it. Its a bunch of quotes by her and i had only ever seen about five of them before. Shes very honest and i like that she talks a lot about not changing because of money or fame. I loved it and it made me like her a lot more. I thought it might spark a good conversation...:D

That's exactly what makes her a great person. I don't really like fashion shows and I normally don't watch them, but for Adriana I made an exeption for that ;) I guess that's what I really like about her, she's still the same girl as she used to be before her modelling career. I believe that's a influence from the Brazilian culture. I've been there once in the south (around Curitiba) and the people there are very open and you feel welcome straight away...

But I read another thing contradicting it and confirming that she is infact 25.

The GQ interview that she did in 2003 is one of the things that confirms she's 25. During the interview, she says more than once "I'm 21." It was the May 2003 issue with Keanu Reeves on the cover which means it hit newsstands in April. In the interview, she and the reporter talk about Valentine's Day, so the interview was probably done around that time (February of 2003). Since Adriana says in the interview "I'm 21," that means she would have been turning 22 that June - making 1981 her year of birth.

A scan of the interview is probably somewhere in the editorial thread.

One of Adriana's quotes: ''Younger guys are just too jealous.''

Can anyone please explain this to me and tell me what she tries to say with this quote?

Source: http://www.brainyquotes.com/quotes/authors...riana_lima.html

I think, that she is trying to say, that she dates older guys, because they are not as jealous, as younger guys are...

Can anyone please explain this to me and tell me what she tries to say with this quote?

I think, that she is trying to say, that she dates older guys, because they are not as jealous, as younger guys are...

But then again I don't know why younger guys would be jealous and about what?

And I wouldn't have a fair chance :laugh:

Greetings,

The Pilot

Hi there,

I have another question concerning Adriana's fan address. On the internet I found this one:

Adriana Lima

c/o Elite Model Management

111 East 22nd Street

New York, NY 10010

But I searched a bit further and I found another address:

DNA Model Management

520 Broadway

New York, New York 10012

USA

I don't know which one is correct. She currently works for DNA Model Management.

And fan posts, are they actually read by someone and if so, maybe by herself? Or is it useless to send for example a letter?

Thank you :)

The Pilot

But then again I don't know why younger guys would be jealous and about what?

And I wouldn't have a fair chance :laugh:

Greetings,

The Pilot

i think she's saying that younger guys get more jealous and too overprotective and such whenever adriana's modeling like with guys or something like that. whereas older guys are more mature/. iono just my opinion

Hi there,

I have another question concerning Adriana's fan address. On the internet I found this one:

Adriana Lima

c/o Elite Model Management

111 East 22nd Street

New York, NY 10010

But I searched a bit further and I found another address:

DNA Model Management

520 Broadway

New York, New York 10012

USA

I don't know which one is correct. She currently works for DNA Model Management.

And fan posts, are they actually read by someone and if so, maybe by herself? Or is it useless to send for example a letter?

Thank you :)

The Pilot

Well, she is with DNA now, so I'm assuming that you should use the second address. =D

I think Adriana is with three different modelling agencies at the moment. One that represents her in the states, one in europe and one in brazil...I know for a fact that shes deffinatly with DNA models because shes on the list on their site so I would recommend the DNA address. ;)

The GQ interview that she did in 2003 is one of the things that confirms she's 25. During the interview, she says more than once "I'm 21." It was the May 2003 issue with Keanu Reeves on the cover which means it hit newsstands in April. In the interview, she and the reporter talk about Valentine's Day, so the interview was probably done around that time (February of 2003). Since Adriana says in the interview "I'm 21," that means she would have been turning 22 that June - making 1981 her year of birth.

A scan of the interview is probably somewhere in the editorial thread.

Alrighty well thanks for confirming. :D