Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I totally agree, because I just know that one day, I don't know if it's going to be next year, but one day fashion industries are going to look for models like Adriana, curvy, fun, energetic and of course BEAUTIFUL. So people can say what they want to say. It is a fact(just my opinion).

I totally agree, because I just know that one day, I don't know if it's going to be next year, but one day fashion industries are going to look for models like Adriana, curvy, fun, energetic and of course BEAUTIFUL. So people can say what they want to say. It is a fact(just my opinion).

yes. dude in like the 1990s models were curvier and they were like size 6s!!! or curvier!! now they're like 00, 0s and possibly a size 2 or 4 is "too fat" <_< . what' up with the fashion/modeling industry these days? i think curvier models like adriana lima & the VS models look SOO much better than chopstick sickly skinny chicks...imo

yes, but not only that, you can olso see how the fashion is coming back, the belts, dresses, hair, bags bla,bla,bla, so what I bealive is the models size is gonna come back. If you see models from the 80-s there were also skinny, then curvy in 90-s then skinny again, so my point is if Adriana is smart enough not to loose weight that she has already, she would be first in line for the greatest supermodels again. Everybody would want her, thats it(just my opinion). :wave:

P.S we just have to wait and see, it's gonna come you'll see!!!!!!!

I don't know just a though but if Patricia Barros (Ana BB's sister), and Raul Gonzalez (footballer from Spain) made babies i think it would come out kind of like adriana lima. i mean its like one in a billion chance but Adriana has sort of similar features from each one like if they meshed together, idk just a thought.... :whistle:

yes, but not only that, you can olso see how the fashion is coming back, the belts, dresses, hair, bags bla,bla,bla, so what I bealive is the models size is gonna come back. If you see models from the 80-s there were also skinny, then curvy in 90-s then skinny again, so my point is if Adriana is smart enough not to loose weight that she has already, she would be first in line for the greatest supermodels again. Everybody would want her, thats it(just my opinion). :wave:

P.S we just have to wait and see, it's gonna come you'll see!!!!!!!

exactly! hopefully the model size would come back cause it's just messed up how some agencies tell their models that they're too fat and they're like a size 2 -_-, and girls start having eating disorders and things, but adriana has a great body cause it's curvy but still pretty thin, hopefully she'll maintain her curviness. haha hopefully it will come soon!

yes on one interview on teh tonite show during the angels across america tour she told him taht she was single and this was not true because aroudn this time was the time that her and the prince were dating or atleasst seen together i think adri's a tease she always denies relationships with men even with leny kravitz she said they were "just freinds"

yes on one interview on teh tonite show during the angels across america tour she told him taht she was single and this was not true because aroudn this time was the time that her and the prince were dating or atleasst seen together i think adri's a tease she always denies relationships with men even with leny kravitz she said they were "just freinds"

angels across america...? wasn't that in 04? well anyways i think they are still together. maybe not so much as a tease, but she probably didn't feel that commited to them, or maybe they were just ''seeing'' each other :blink:

angels across america...? wasn't that in 04? well anyways i think they are still together. maybe not so much as a tease, but she probably didn't feel that commited to them, or maybe they were just ''seeing'' each other :blink:

I think its more of a shyness thing about her, not so much a tease whatever she can be anyway she wants its fine with me she is perfect the prince should have already proposed to her imo.. :wub:

I think its more of a shyness thing about her, not so much a tease whatever she can be anyway she wants its fine with me she is perfect the prince should have already proposed to her imo.. :wub:

haha there you go. that's what i was trying to say, shyness, not commited haha. anywyas i agree with what you say

Found this on the web and I really like it. Its a bunch of quotes by her and i had only ever seen about five of them before. Shes very honest and i like that she talks a lot about not changing because of money or fame. I loved it and it made me like her a lot more. I thought it might spark a good conversation...:D

Found this on the web and I really like it. Its a bunch of quotes by her and i had only ever seen about five of them before. Shes very honest and i like that she talks a lot about not changing because of money or fame. I loved it and it made me like her a lot more. I thought it might spark a good conversation...:D

thank you! i had fun reading the quotes! makes you realize how...normal...she is haha