Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000779264/Sound-FX-Steelers-Patriots-AFC-Championship-2nd-half 

You see them interacting at 5:07. Is it just me or he's acting kind of cold with her here? Listen to his "hi" to her. She's very warm, gives him a hug and says "my love". 

I also don't like that he's not even following her back on IG when she's following him. 

I don't know but something tells me this relationship won't be ideal for Adriana. I wish she could see this before she invest more time and energy with this guy. She deserves a better man.

2 hours ago, HermannC said:

No "hate" complaints please. I'm not a hater, I just have reasons to believe Edelman is not good enough for Adriana. 

2 hours ago, HermannC said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000779264/Sound-FX-Steelers-Patriots-AFC-Championship-2nd-half 

You see them interacting at 5:07. Is it just me or he's acting kind of cold with her here? Listen to his "hi" to her. She's very warm, gives him a hug and says "my love". 

I also don't like that he's not even following her back on IG when she's following him. 

I don't know but something tells me this relationship won't be ideal for Adriana. I wish she could see this before she invest more time and energy with this guy. She deserves a better man.

Chill.

1 hour ago, HermannC said:

Also, she unfollowed him first. It was obviously something they were doing to keep low profile on their relationship. There was actually a point where Adriana had unfollowed him but he was still following her.

What is so hard about wishing the best for Adriana and wait for an actual good reason to bash her personal life. Geez guys. For the past two days you all have been attacking her personal life and there is not one good reason for it. Emphasis on the good reasoning.

As long as she is low key and not hurt its fine.

^ Just wondering, why do you double post so often? You could've said all those things in just one post...

Anyway, maybe this relationship with Julian isn't as serious as everyone seems to think. We only saw them for like what, 5 seconds? That doesn't really say anything.

I'm not bashing on her personal life, I'm concerned about her. So, it's okay to post all negative opinions about her body like you've been doing, she works hard to have the physical shape she has and you're not being supportive. But when it comes to something that has the potential to actually hurt her emotionally, I'm just being negative. 

1 hour ago, HermannC said:

I'm not bashing on her personal life, I'm concerned about her. So, it's okay to post all negative opinions about her body like you've been doing, she works hard to have the physical shape she has and you're not being supportive. But when it comes to something that has the potential to actually hurt her emotionally, I'm just being negative. 

Couldn't agree more.

Am I the only one that's really happy to see them together? 
We can't say they are good or bad for each other just because of the stuff we see on the internet/news/etc. 

And I definitly don't think it's up to us to say he is bad. Someone can be bad for you but not for the other. We won't know what's best for her because we ain't her. We can only imagine how we want her boy to be/look like. But adriana might hate our 'perfect man' but she will love our 'awful' one.

I posted this one in the candids thread but wanted to post it here too. 

I think everyone is allowed to say their opinions about her personal life, how she looks, how she acts in a certain way. We are all different so we think different, but I think we have to look at Adriana the way that whatever she does, it makes her happy. If she is not? That's something she decides for, she will find out. We aren't her best friends to warn her, we can only speak our minds. 

I am really happy to see her with Julian, I don't know him, haven't heard of him before Adriana. I did my research on him ofcourse, but I don't actually care how he was like. There is definitly something going on between them and only they know why they say or act in a certain way. Unfortunately we won't ever know the real deal of some situations because media doesn't show that because that's irrelevant for them. They also won't even be able to find out. 
I am glad though that we get few info about them, and then it goes silent for a time. 

8 hours ago, *Luna* said:

^ Just wondering, why do you double post so often? You could've said all those things in just one post...

Anyway, maybe this relationship with Julian isn't as serious as everyone seems to think. We only saw them for like what, 5 seconds? That doesn't really say anything.

Just wondering why you are so concerned about what I do so often and why. I do what I do, because I CAN. You didn't learn your lesson the first time when I was mentioning about Adriana's cousin's accent and you said some shady mess thinking I was talking about Adriana herself back in the motion thread?

But if you must know I believe that user edited what they said. It was originally just one observation. Either that, or I just missed the social media part. But I only saw one thing the first time I replied. My last comment was clearly to be general because clearly he/she isn't the only one thats doing that. Ok, smartass?

But it doesn't matter Luna, because I am not saying anything about Adriana that you don't like, this time. So don't worry about it. Actually stop worrying about it.

5 hours ago, HermannC said:

Her body is her work and her profession and its physical. She is a model, her job is superficial. Those are superficial statements and linked to her career and the kind of press she gets. Which I literally mentioned. As fans and viewers, we can comment on those things. When other people have a difference of an opinion of her here about her looks(outfit, makeup, stree style, whatever), I don't aggressively oppose to it or tell them they are wrong.

But this is her personal life. The difference is clear as day. Some ghost users or whatever on here have been bringing up her kids and now a relationship you clearly know nothing about and have nothing to be concerned about. Who she is with and what they have and how she raise her kids, is not gonna pay her bills and is simply not there for our enjoyment. So no, I don't see that as the same thing.

and LUNA and some other users who have been here long enough know, that when its actually time to be concerned and time to talk negatively about her relationship because there is something to be concerned about, I will. I did with Joe and was spot on the entire time (after the first break up) about what was going to happen and when they were gonna break up. The difference is there were reasons for that. Thats why I said emphasis, on having a good reason.

Because honestly what ya'll are doing on is throwing negativity on her relationship with him and you just don't have a good reason when it comes to him and adriana (clearly I acknowledge his past his worse than hers but I am not seeing any bad blood between them), which counter acts "wanting the best for her". How about wishing the best for her until something bad actually happens.

MO- Why are you so happy to see her with edelman? Did you research him? So you found his mugshot right? For groping woman!! There's a common sense, a man like this, with his past and disgusting fame (with woman) can't be "good" for any woman... so I can't be happy AGAIN sorry! 

20 minutes ago, TKC said:

Just wondering why you are so concerned about what I do so often and why. I do what I do, because I CAN. You didn't learn your lesson the first time when I was mentioning about Adriana's cousin's accent and you said some shady mess thinking I was talking about Adriana herself back in the motion thread?

But if you must know I believe that user edited what they said. It was originally just one observation. Either that, or I just missed the social media part. But I only saw one damn thing the first time I replied. My last comment was clearly to be general because clearly he/she isn't the only one thats doing that.

But it doesn't matter Luna, because I am not saying anything about Adriana that you don't like, this time. So don't worry about it. Actually stop worrying about. it

The fact that you think I worry about this makes me laugh for real. If you actually think I loose sleep over this and worry about a bunch of people I don't know in real life, then you're mistaken. I think what you need to do is chill and relax for a second. "Shady mess"? What shady mess? There is absolutely nothing shady about what I said in the motion thread. I already apologized for thinking you thought Adriana's cousin was Adriana talking. That is literally all I said. I said sorry about that, I simply misunderstood and that's it, if you don't believe me then go back and read it again because clearly, you somehow forgot to mention that I had said sorry before.

Not sure what else you want or expect me to do, if you can't accept the fact that I made an honest mistake, then apologized for it but somehow that's still not good enough for you? Not my problem. You're the one holding a grudge for whatever reason(s). This is not the first time you can't handle the fact that someone (me in this case) has a different opinion about something and whenever that happens, you always react the same way. You can't expect people to have the same views as you all the time, that's just not how it works in this world. 

23 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

MO- Why are you so happy to see her with edelman? Did you research him? So you found his mugshot right? For groping woman!! There's a common sense, a man like this, with his past and disgusting fame (with woman) can't be "good" for any woman... so I can't be happy AGAIN sorry! 

I get your point really don't get me wrong. I didn't do research to see how bad or good he is. I just wanted to get an overal look on who he was and what he does. I am happy because, I like how she is just doing her thing dating and getting to know someone. I am not going to say anything bad about either of them. 

And I think it's important to leave the past for what it is. You can't judge someone over his past, unless you see him repeating the same thing during the relationship. That's a different thing. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

The fact that you think I worry about this makes me laugh for real. If you actually think I loose sleep over this and worry about a bunch of people I don't know in real life, then you're mistaken. I think what you need to do is chill and relax for a second. "Shady mess"? What shady mess? There is absolutely nothing shady about what I said in the motion thread. I already apologized for thinking you thought Adriana's cousin was Adriana talking. That is literally all I said. I said sorry about that, I simply misunderstood and that's it, if you don't believe me then go back and read it again because clearly, you somehow forgot to mention that I had said sorry before.

Not sure what else you want or expect me to do, if you can't accept the fact that I made an honest mistake, then apologized for it but somehow that's still not good enough for you? Not my problem. You're the one holding a grudge for whatever reason(s). This is not the first time you can't handle the fact that someone (me in this case) has a different opinion about something and whenever that happens, you always react the same way. You can't expect people to have the same views as you all the time, that's just not how it works in this world. 

What is "this" . Don't tell me, because I don't care.

All I do know, is you clearly don't like the things I say or do. You don't like my opinions when it comes to how Adriana is physically sometimes. Even though, its MY eyes. And you will let me know about your dislike every single time. Even when you misinterpret it wrong. And its annoying as hell, to the point, where it doesn't even just annoy me. And I am the one it happens to all the time. So I don't know what YOU expect from me, as the person who deals with your backhanded comments.

There wasn't anything shady about what you said? Really? :

As far as I know you're one of Adriana's biggest fans but you don't recognise that whoever is talking in that video is not Adriana?  :blink:

I wasn't even fucking talking about Adriana. I don't care about you apologizing, you do it all the time. You just did it again today.

You know i've never got the chance to be the aggressor when it comes to our "conversations". Ignore me, like I ignore you.  That's what I expect.

1 hour ago, Mo- said:

I get your point really don't get me wrong. I didn't do research to see how bad or good he is. I just wanted to get an overal look on who he was and what he does. I am happy because, I like how she is just doing her thing dating and getting to know someone. I am not going to say anything bad about either of them. 

And I think it's important to leave the past for what it is. You can't judge someone over his past, unless you see him repeating the same thing during the relationship. That's a different thing. 

+ 1

31 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

^ more then a fame is a matter of fact since he publicly admitted to be the father of a child born from a relationship outside his previous engagement before it ended.

In case you don't know much about him and you want to make an opinion for yourselves I suggest you to read this deposition from the woman who denounced him (here, it's a link to a .pdf) that I found a while ago when I was searching who he was, because not being a US resident and neither a football fan I had no idea before, from an American news site. I think you'll find it really interesting. I'm not criticizing you if you like him, even if I don't, nor being disrespectfull towards him (it's a deposition from a public domcument made by that woman, not by me), I'm just suggesting you a source of information that may help you formulate an opinion, and it's on the Adriana thread becasue this man now is part of Adriana's life so fans may find it interesting.

6 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

^ more then a fame is a matter of fact since he publicly admitted to be the father of a child born from a relationship outside his previous engagement before it ended.

In case you don't know much about him and you want to make an opinion for yourselves I suggest you to read this deposition from the woman who denounced him (here, it's a link to a .pdf) that I found a while ago when I was searching who he was, because not being a US resident and neither a football fan I had no idea before, from an American news site. I think you'll find it really interesting. I'm not criticizing you if you like him, even if I don't, nor being disrespectfull towards him (it's a deposition from a public domcument made by that woman, not by me), I'm just suggesting you a source of information that may help you formulate an opinion, and it's on the Adriana thread becasue this man now is part of Adriana's life so fans may find it interesting.

And I thank you for giving me that, but for me reading it, I won't have a different opinion because I don't know them both personally and I don't need to. I find it fair to have different opinions and I think it's good that you think differently about him and don't like him. I can't say I like the dude because I don't know him, the same goes for Adriana. We like how they come off as what we see in them on the news internet etc etc. But we don't know how they are in real life, and I don't need to. 

As I said before I am happy because she is doing her thing, and again, I don't judge people on their past unless it's repeated. But with this I don't mean it's wrong of you to do it, we are different. It won't make me form a different opinion about them, it will only make me judge or think in a different way and act in a certain way to find out. but it's not my life now so I won't do that to two people that I don't have anything to do with personally. 

If it's a good relationship good for both of them, if it's bad for both? well too bad, they tried, they learned, they will move on. That's how life works.