Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

i wish adriana wore skinny jeans on TRL.Now everybody think her legs are not as good as Gisele or Karolina's. :laugh: :whistle: :laugh:

haha man! i was not looking at the jeans. although i love gisele beyond anything else, i think karo has the best legs i've ever seen but that doesnt mean adri and gis dont have nice ones.

i dont think i've ever seen adri with skinny jeans, are they even her style? maybe i've just missed it

she normally wears more of a boot cut jeans from what i've seen, I wont know for sure since I dont know women's jeans but I know someone on bellazon that does since she wears a lot of 7 jeans and adriana wears them too :ninja:

so shes terrible because you think shes a little hyper? shes having fun guys just enjoy it.

Oh no! Not atall! I think her hyperness was hilarious, it was awesome. But i think she's a terrible model because...she cant. She has two looks and we've seen them all a thousand times. But other than that I do like her. She's gorgeous and her personality is adorable.

i miss the old adriana

one of her greatest high fashion pictures...was when there was so much intensity coming through her eyes and mouth..and the green grape was in her mouth..with the yellow make-up on her face..it was freakin awesome!

i wish less people knew her...i dont know maybe its just me.

i miss the old adriana

one of her greatest high fashion pictures...was when there was so much intensity coming through her eyes and mouth..and the green grape was in her mouth..with the yellow make-up on her face..it was freakin awesome!

i wish less people knew her...i dont know maybe its just me.

i agree with you there. i wish she hadnt had so much publicity, now she's getting used to it and her looks arent as intense as it was before.

I work at MTV and Adriana Lima was at my job. Darn it I forgot to go to the studio to meet her. Can you believe that???? I am so upset right now. I should lose my fan card over this.

Stars come and go at my job and I never care. But this time I realy wanted to meet her but forgot until the next day when Tyra was there. CRAP!!! :cry: So upset. A co-worker went to her party, she comes to my job -- both times I don't see her. I guess I'll have to get in one of those long fan lines when the angels do another signing in NY or something.

How does one know the VS angels tour schedule? I really want to meet her now -- just once and I'll be content.

I said that once, meeting her once and I'll be content....I want to meet her again :laugh:

Neo, I need someone to talk to. I am so distraught. I seriously thought that she would NOT be there because they only showed Gisele in the preview. Then on the day of, I took my catalogue to work, prepared to meet Adriana and possibly get an autograph OR just see her pass by and run here to brag :laugh:

Joke's on me because I was so busy at my desk that I completely forgot and completely did not know that she was there until I logged onto this website and saw the video. I am beyond upset at myself. Yes, I am a female and no I am not gay, but I admire Adriana so much. She is the only celebrity that I really give a crap about. And there she was where I work and I missed meeting her?? *sigh* I'm being a drama queen but I am so mad. :(

She was at The Grove a few weeks ago and I found out a few hours after she was there and I was ready to throw my computer out the window :laugh:

You'll get another chance dont worry :)

So you understand me!!! It's good to know I'm not alone. living in NY, there's hope :p

lmao you two shut up

you guys are so lucky living in such beautiful places..and knowing metropolitian areas...models, actresses, anyone famous will be there! so dont worry you will find you're chance

and limafan poor you lol sorry i dont mean to rub it in but jesus its like passing up a good piece of steak or something lmao idk odd comparison..but i get what you mean...adriana is probably the only relaly famous person i do care about :/

From Page Six

May 16, 2006 -- ADRIANA Lima is about as passionate as a non-cellphone-throwing supermodel can be. Arriving late at P.M. Lounge at Friday's birthday party for her boyfriend, Prince Wence of Lichtenstein, part of the wealthiest royal family of Europe with $4 billion, she marched up to the birthday boy and slapped him across the face. (Maybe he forgot to send a car to pick her up.) "Then she went to the bar with a girlfriend," said a bystander. "Ten minutes later, she came back, picked up the prince's jacket, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out the door." Presumably, they soon made up and the prince's birthday ended happily.

post-2985-1147804839_thumb.jpg

From Page Six

May 16, 2006 -- ADRIANA Lima is about as passionate as a non-cellphone-throwing supermodel can be. Arriving late at P.M. Lounge at Friday's birthday party for her boyfriend, Prince Wence of Lichtenstein, part of the wealthiest royal family of Europe with $4 billion, she marched up to the birthday boy and slapped him across the face. (Maybe he forgot to send a car to pick her up.) "Then she went to the bar with a girlfriend," said a bystander. "Ten minutes later, she came back, picked up the prince's jacket, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out the door." Presumably, they soon made up and the prince's birthday ended happily.

really? :blink:

I wonder what he did?? If it was really the car, who knows...I wouldn't slap a man b/c that is grounds to receiving slaps back in my opinion. But, she's a Gemini, they are hasty and impulsive. Which means if his bday party was on FRiday then he's a Taurus...the most patient and humble...good match for flighty Twins (Gemini). Taurus's can be VERY stubborn though. :(

I wonder what he did?? If it was really the car, who knows...I wouldn't slap a man b/c that is grounds to receiving slaps back in my opinion. But, she's a Gemini, they are hasty and impulsive. Which means if his bday party was on FRiday then he's a Taurus...the most patient and humble...good match for flighty Twins (Gemini). Taurus's can be VERY stubborn though. :(

Haha! Oh thanks (*is a Gemini) :)

Just from reading that I can tell that you are definitely a Pisces (oh, ok, the name helped of course). I'm really into astrology, as well. In fact, just before I read this, I was drawing out birth charts for some close friends (no lie)

Edited by tiffanydesiree

Haha! Oh thanks (*is a Gemini) :)

Just from reading that I can tell that you are definitely a Pisces (oh, ok, the name helped of course). I'm really into astrology, as well. In fact, just before I read this, I was drawing out birth charts for some close friends (no lie)

How did you know? :) Because Pisceans are into astrology? :D

From Page Six

playing monopoly, probably, unsless she made him a gift for birthday :laugh: :laugh: